Part 50

Hudson's POV

I'm not even sure I want to hear this story.

"This won't be easy to hear, but you should probably know." She laid back on the bed after ordering her massive meal.

"I need to know?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mason has a few problems. It'll come up, so we better discuss it."

"This doesn't sound good."

She shook her head. "It's not."

"One day I was by the pool, and I heard the door slam shut, and a bunch of shouting. It was the middle of the day, and I was completely shocked. Jackson walks out and starts yelling at me, and I had no idea what's going on. Mason walked out behind him with his head hung low.

Jackson screams and shouts that Mason is a disappointment, and how much money was wasted on private school. Apparently, Jackson got a call from the school informing him that Mason was expelled."

I looked at her in shock. "Expelled?"

"Yeah, the headmaster found Mason in a very compromising position in his office."

"The headmaster's office? Doing what?"

"Brittany and Fiona." She said.

"Wait. Doing what?"

"Literally, doing Brittany and Fiona on the headmaster's couch. Apparently, the headmaster had the week off, and decided to stop in for some reason or another." She said.

"My son was having sex with two chicks at the same time? When was this?" I asked.

"Last year, both of the girls were seventeen."

"No shit?"

"No shit, anyway...."

"You're really not shitting me?" I cut her off.

"This story is about my own son, so of course I'm not shitting you. I wish I was, dammit."

"I've never even had the nerve to do that!" I said.

"Anyway, Jackson was pissed! Not that he had sex and wasn't a virgin, but the fact that he did it in the headmaster's office, while he was paying an ungodly amount for tuition. So, Jackson made him go to work with him every single Saturday, and work to pay part of his tuition for an even more expensive school. You're not going to guess what Mason did."

She hid her face in shame.

"I don't want to guess." I said.

"Jackson caught him in his own office humping Jackson's secretary. Mason was only fifteen, and this woman was all over him. Jackson pressed charges, and of course, they were both fired, and Mason was sent to public school." She looks so ashamed.

Yeah, this is where I should probably shut up.

"You're not saying anything? Our son is on the verge of being a sex addict." She said.

"No, he's not." I got up, and tried to think of a way to change the subject.

"He has a problem, Hudson."

"No, he doesn't. I need to run down and grab my bag from the truck."

"Hudson! Why aren't you worried?" She asked.

"Like I said, I should get my bag." I started to get dressed.

"Sit down!" She yelled at me.

"Fine!" I did as ordered.

"What aren't you telling me?" She asked.

Oh, God.

"What?"

"Fine, I had sex with my biology teacher freshman year, then the girl's gym teacher my sophomore year. I never did crazy shit with two chicks, but if it would have presented itself at that age, I wouldn't have said no, and Jackson was a prick to shame him." I said.

"Are you kidding me? How many girls were before me?"

"I don't know."

"Hudson, tell me the truth."

"Like four girls," I answered.

"How many women?"

"2"

"How many after me?" She asked.

"What the hell, Joey?"

"Answer me."

"Only one, you ruined me." I gave in.

She crossed her arms. "Good."

"Are you mad at me?" I couldn't believe it.

"No, it's just that he was my baby boy, and I never expected it, and you, I guess I never imagined you with other women before me. I've only had one guy I ever wanted. Maybe I should go out and live a little." She smirked.

I jumped on top of her. "Don't you dare!"

She laughed, and I tickled her.

"So you think Mason is okay?" She asked.

"Mason is above average." I laughed. "He's fine, he just takes after his old man."

"Thank God, I was worried." She relaxed.

"So Serenity?" I asked, but maybe I don't want to know.

"No, she would knock the guy out that tried. She's not ready yet, and I think Mason would knock him out too. They fight, but he is protective." She said.

"Thank God!" I am relieved.

"I need to go get my bag, don't eat all the food while I'm gone." I said.