Part 4

Hudson

I got in my car to leave for school, when Chloe came running out.  "Wait for me, you cocksucker!" She said, as she threw her bag into my backseat.

"Talk like that, and you can ride the bus."  I said.

She mocked me and sat in the passenger seat.

"Seatbelt!" I snapped at her.  God, I hope she grows out of this phase soon. 

We pulled in at school.  "Let me out first and wait about a minute, so nobody knows you're my brother." She said.

"What the fuck?" I looked at her like she's the most confusing thing on earth.

"Watch your cumdumpster." She said, as she grabbed her bag from my backseat.

"You can ride the bus home this afternoon, you're not getting back in my car until you straighten up." I said.

She mocked me again, so I honked the horn.

"Stop you fucking prick!" She yelled at me.

I jumped out of the car and ran over to put my arm around her.  "Nothing to see, my sister is just nervous about her first day."  I said to people.

"Shut up!"

She wiggled away and ran toward the doors. 

"Hey, you made it." Joel walked up with Doug, and the other guys I haven't met, he gave me a high five.

"Who do you have first period?" Joel asked.

"Lancaster?"

"Oh shit man, you're in those special classes?"  He asked.

"What?  Hell no, I'm not in special classes." 

Joel laughed.  "I mean those smart classes.  Shit, you're in with Joey.  Dude, I heard about the panty raid!" They all laughed at me.

"What is up with that girl?" I asked, as we walked.

"She's cool as hell.  Fun, beautiful, and a damn tease.  No guy I know gets very far with her, and she doesn't really date." He said.

"Does she sneak in all the guy's windows?" I asked.

They all laughed.  "If someone gave her a dare, but don't get any bright ideas, she won't fall for it." The other guys laughed.

They showed me the trick to my locker and pointed out my first class.

"Hudson! Over here!"

There she is, the beautiful nightmare I met on Saturday. 

I walked over and sat in front of her, which I quickly found out was a huge mistake. 

She whispered in my ear.  "I'll be over later tonight.  I didn't make it last night because of my dad, just leave your window open."

I looked back at her and she gave me a funny grin, and I did chuckle.

Why do the gorgeous ones always turn out to be crazy?

About halfway through class, I felt a fly or something on my neck, and I slapped it away, but it came back, and I slapped it again, only to hear a giggle. 

Christ, she's driving me insane.

"No funny business though." She whispered.

What now?

The bell rang, and I was off to my next class, but she planted herself in front of my locker.  "Who do you have next?"  She asked.

I looked down at my schedule.  "Givings?"

"Yay, right next to mine.  I'll walk you, but we have to stop at my locker first." She said.

"Okay." She moved aside and let me in my locker.

I put my book away, grabbed the next one, then shut my locker.

"Ready?" She smiled innocently.

"Yep"

"Follow me." She said, then took three steps and opened her locker. 

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Ah, yeah, I'll only be a minute." She said.

She looked in the mirror and applied gloss or some shit, then picked at her teeth.

"You do realize you could have done that when I was getting my books." I said.

"Yeah, but that wouldn't have been as annoying." She kissed my cheek, then walked away.

"Are you coming or not?"  She asked.

"Ah, Yeah, I guess," I said, and wouldn't you know my class was directly across from my locker the whole damn time?

She dove into a class right by mine, and thank God, I get the entire period without my drop dead beautiful, but crazy stalker.

I was sat next to a cute blonde named Tiffany, and she walked me out the door when class ended, but my crazy stalker grabbed my arm.  "Get your own, Timmy." She pulled me away from the girl and to my locker.

"That was Tiffany, not Timmy," I said, and she grinned.

"Timmy started hormones our freshman year."  She said.  "She is transitioning."

"No shit?"

"Yeah, she's really convincing. She's even allowed to take gym with us, which is totally cool." She said.

To each their own, but damn did she have to announce it?  I bet that kid is given a real hard time.  Sad really.

"Next class?" She asked.

"Gym, your not like memorizing my schedule so you can sacrifice animals and leave them in my locker, are you?"  I asked.

"Well, yeah, of course I am, silly." She snorted.

She grabbed her bag.  "Let's go, we've totally got matching classes.  Twinsies!"

Okay, she's officially fucking nuts.

She wasn't kidding, Tiffany was across the gym with the girl's gym class.

They did their warm-ups, and I watched.  "She's just as distracting as Joey," Joel said, with amusement in his voice. 

"It's amazing what hormones can do," I said, and he laughed. 

"No shit?" He walked away laughing, and shaking his head.

That's fucking amazing, no part of that body looks like it could be male.  Joel must be just as amazed, because he's staring at her too.

I went on with our workout, then started playing basketball, when it happened...

The kid they call Chance dropped the ball and gulped, as he stared over at the girls, and I followed his line of vision.

Joey was standing opposite Tiffany, and squeezed her boob.  "I love your boobs!"

Joey squealed, then hugged, Tiffany. The gym was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"I found the bra in New York, so it's not like they grew overnight, but better than my usual B-cup size." Timmy..I mean Tiffany said.

Damn, even her voice sounds female.