Part 11

Joey

He stood next to the bed, and I watched as he undressed. I couldn't wait until he finished, so I sat up and unbuttoned this pants and unzipped them. He pushed them down along with his boxers, then climbed on top of me.

His kiss sent another powerful surge through me. "I love you." He said, and I could have cried.

"I love you more."

His lips trailed down my neck then my chest, until he lightly bit and sucked on my nipple. One hand traveled down my side, than past my hip, until he moved it between my legs. His lips returned to mine, just before his fingers explored outside my opening.

He is breathing hard, and my heart pounded against my chest. He took me by surprise, when something, I easily presume is his finger, slid inside me.

My lips left him, and I buried my face into his neck as I felt sensations I've never known.

"You're so wet." He said, and I felt just a tiny amount of embarrassment.

"I can't wait any longer, Joey. Are you sure you're ready?"  He asked.

His hand left me, and I can feel something resting outside my entrance.

"I've never been so sure about anything," I whispered.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts too bad." He said.

I nodded in agreement as he looked down at me. His lips met mine again, and a few seconds later, I felt a sting of pain as he pushed himself slowly inside me. Fucking hell that hurts! I squeezed my eyes shut as it felt like I'm being torn apart. He paused and lifted his head and looked down at me.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes, just give me a second." I said.

He didn't move. "I'm so sorry, and I promise it won't hurt like this again."

I drew a long breath and blew it out. "I'm ready," I said, and he pulled back only to push himself back inside me. He did this over and over again very slowly until the pain went away.

"It doesn't hurt anymore, you feel amazing."  I said.

"Oh, thank God, because I can't hold back much longer." He said, then started moving faster.

"So tight, my God, Joey." His lips pressed against mine, and the more he moves, the better he feels.

He stared down at me, then pressed his forehead against mine. I can't believe the heaven I'm feeling, as he looks into my eyes and delivers the most tingling sensation inside me with each thrust.

"You're sure you took your pill?" He whispers, as he struggles to get enough air.

"Yes"

He starts moving faster and our bodies slap together. "Oh shit, Joey. I'm about to cum inside you."

"I love this, Hudson. I love you."

"Am I hurting you?"  He strains.

"No, don't stop."

"Can I do it harder?"  He asked.

"Yes" please.

"Ah, Joey, here it comes."

His face rested in my neck. "Oh my God!" He whispered out, as his whole body tightened.

He slowed then pushed as deep inside of me as he could, and it felt like he twitched a few times. He relaxed on top of me, and then lifted his head to look at me. "I hope you don't hurt now." He brushed the hair out of my face.

"Maybe a little sore, but I can't wait to do it again."  I said.

"I love you." He kissed me, before rolling off me and pulling me into him. My head rested on his chest.

"Thank you." He said, and I lifted my head to look at him.

"I'm so happy we did that, Hudson. I love you so much." I said.

He kissed the top of my head. "I hope you know, you'll always be my first love, and the love of my life."

"You're mine too."