Part 2

Hudson

Mom went to bed early, and my younger sister Chloe plopped down next to me on the couch.

"This sucks balls." She said with a pouty face and crossed arms.

"This sucks what?" I chuckled a little. "Where did you learn that?"

"I'm a freshman dickweed, not a kindergartener."  She said.

"Watch your mouth.  It's disgusting to hear you talk like that, you're a girl."  I said.

"Oh, so I can't talk like that because I have a vagina?  Typical male response."  She rolled her eyes.

"I don't even talk like that, kid.  Seriously, just some advice, guys don't like girls that talk like that anyway."

"Oh, so just because I have a vagina, I'm supposed to care what guys think?"  She asked.

"Okay, that's enough for tonight.  I'm going to bed." I tossed the remote to her and started walking upstairs.

"Hudson?"

"What?"

"Suck my dick, asshole."

"Oh my God, you're such a pain," I said, before I just walked away upstairs to my bedroom.  The last thing I need is to listen to a fifteen-year-old hormonal girl, bitch about her vagina.  I hope I never have a daughter.

I locked my door, turned on the radio, then laid down, tossing my football up in the air while I thought about the chick at the diner.  I bet she doesn't bitch about her vagina, like having ownership over it means you're somehow entitled.  I mean, what teenage girl even says that word to her older brother?

I thought I heard something, I caught my ball, then paused.  I didn't hear anything else, so it must have been my imagination.

Back to my prior thoughts, I imagined that little flirt at the diner.  If the girls at this school look half as good as her, I'd be shocked.  She looks like she should be in some teen magazine.  She sure as hell doesn't look like a small town girl, let alone one that works at a diner.

I heard the noise again.  What the hell is that?

"Knock, knock, knock"

I jumped up.  That's coming from my window.

I walked over and moved the curtain,  you've got to be kidding me.  I opened the window.

"Joey? What the hell are you doing?"  I asked.

She climbed inside.  "I told you I'd see you later." She said.

Like we had plans or something?

"Later, as in seeing you at school, or on the street maybe.  What are you doing?"

She walked around my room, then stopped in front of my trophies.  "Big football hotshot, huh?  Typical quarterback dates the head cheerleader." She snorted. "That won't happen here, unless you're into guys.  Ben Foster is our head cheerleader.  Are you into guys, Hudson?"  She asked.

"No!  What the hell?" I'm still in disbelief this goddess is in my bedroom.

"Good, I hate competition." She said, as she looked at the photos hanging on my mirror.

"You left a girlfriend, tell me about her." She walked over and sat on my bed.  I mean seriously, she's on my bed.

"Do you always sneak into strangers windows?"  I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. "You called me Joey, so I assumed we were more than strangers.  Besides, I didn't think you'd mind, since you stood outside the diner and stared at me for like five minutes."

She saw that?

"Tell me about your girl." She leaned back on her hands.

What girl?  How can I think about any other girl?

I crossed my arms.  "My mom will be pissed if she catches you here."

"Yeah, my dad would totally kick your ass if he knew I was in your room." She smirked.

"My ass?"

She sat up and crossed her arms.  "You're boring me with all your seriousness and talking about parents.  Tell me something interesting about you." She said.

"How did you even know this is my room?" I asked.

"Ugh, I told you this is boring me, where did you live before?"

"I lived in Louisianna, I dated the head cheerleader, worked my ass off to buy my car, then I moved here, is that what you want to know?"  I asked.

She stood up,went to my closet, and started looking at my clothes.

"Was she a good girl kind of cheerleader, or a naughty kind of cheerleader?" She looked back at me with a curious look and teasing smile.

"She was normal.  Is there something you need from my closet?"

She stops and turns toward me.  "I'm just feeling you out, to see if you're really going to be my Homecoming date." She said.

She then walked over to my dresser and bent over to look at a photo.  Damn, that ass is spectacular.

"So?  Are you going to answer me or just stare at my ass?"  She asked.

"I..I don't remember asking about a dance."

"I've had plenty other offers, so you better figure out if you're going to ask or not." She said.

"I'm thinking I've got one of those hot as hell, but batshit crazy chicks in my room, and to be honest, you're kinds freaking me out." I reminded myself to check and see if my dog bandit is still alive.

She stepped closer to where our bodies almost touch, and I just looked down at her.

"You think I'm hot?" She smiled.

"That's what you got from that?" I asked.

"Yes, am I hot, Hudson?"  She asked.

I gulped. "You already know that answer."

"Say it, Hudson."

"You're very beautiful, but back to the crazy thing."

She placed her finger over my lips.  "Shhh" she acted like she was listening for something.

"I have to go." She said, then walked over to my dresser and started opening my drawers.

"Can I help you find something?" I asked sarcastically.

"Nope, I found them."

She pulled out a pair of my boxer briefs and twirled them on her finger. 

"I'm going with batshit crazy," I said.

She walked up, got up on her tippy toes, and kissed my cheek.  "Not crazy, just can't pass up a dare." She walked to my window and started climbing out.

"Dare?"

She didn't answer and started climbing out my window, and that's when I saw a convertible full of girls sitting outside my house.

"We're even on the tip now, and yes, I'll go to homecoming with you." She yelled, as she ran through my yard then jumped into the car.  The girls tore out, and I could hear their laughter and beer bottles falling from the car.

Yeah, that girl is definitely batshit crazy, and she's going to bring me a lot of trouble.