Chapter 19

"Erik! Mercy was taken. Why wasn't anyone there protecting her?" Erik just sat down in his chair. Thinking about what to say next. "I haven't heard from Bella in a while. I was worried about her. I still haven't but I have a feeling she is okay." Vlad also knew what Erik was going though, each child growing up and not spending time at home. "Just keep your eyes open next time."

"Remmy." Mercy was figuring out how to word what she was about to say. Mina was yelling at her that it was a stupid idea but of course Mercy didn't listen. "Is it possible for someone to become human? I mean if they did a spell?"

"Why are you asking?" Remmy asked.

"Because she wants to try to..." Mercy cut Mina off.

"No reason. I was hoping for something, but I understand if it's not possible." She did a pouty face.

"It's possible...but highly dangerous." Remmy said.

"How dangerous?" Mercy was excited now.

"You could stay human...and then you would no longer be my mate. You would lose Mina, and this family." Remmy spoke.

Mercy didn't think about that. "How long would I have, if I decided to become human. A few years? I don't want to lose you, or my family."

"Few hours...if that.... Why do you want to know?" Remmy asked.

"I have always dreamed of becoming a mother! And you're telling me that I can't have a child or it's too dangerous. You don't know what it's like!" Tears running down her face. "Please Remmy! There has to be away." She buried her head in Remmy's chest.

"Have someone else carry the child." Remmy offered up.

"Is that possible? I mean. Would the child be ours? Our blood?" Mercy thought about that idea.

"The child will be our blood, I know a spell."

Mercy became exited. "Really? I mean. Don't mess with me." She didn't know if he was messing around or not.

"I'm not messing with you."

Azee was exhausted, but Alara lent her strength. "Thierry, when is the next full moon?"

Thierry took Roman back from Mercy, and looked over to Azee, "In a few weeks love." He said.

"Well I'm tired after today. I could use a nap." Mercy looked at Remmy, seeing if he wanted to join.

"Yah...let's go, you haven't fully healed yet." Remmy said grabbing Mercy's hand.

Azee breathed, so tired. "Mercy where's your fathers?" She asked.

"I believe in their office. I could find them for you if you want."

Azee wanted them to meet the new addition, "Tell them to get their butts down here and meet the new addition. " she said.

"I will, don't worry." Mercy said while walking off. "We should see how Azee is doing. I mean, Thierry will most likely drag our asses down there." "Sad but true." Erik was dragging Vlad down the hallway towards the doctors.

"Hey guys!" Erik came in the room a little loud. Everyone gave him a look to be a little quieter. "Sorry guys. What's the little one's name?" Erik said in a quieter voice.

Thierry glared at Erik as he came in loudly, "His name is Roman." He said.

Vlad looked over at Erik and shook his head. "He looks like a young healthy boy. Congratulations you two." Vlad patted Thierry on the back.

Emerald green eyes stare up at Thierry. Gives a smile.

Azee smiled, her baby was beautiful. Both her and Alara will lay down their life for their child. Azee cleared throat, "I'd like to hold our son." She spoke softly.

Thierry handed Roman over to Azee.

Azee exposed a breast, bringing Roman's mouth to her nipples.

Eagerly catches on and attaches. Starts feeding.

Azee held her baby close, adoration sparkled in her eyes.

Vlad and Erik left so they could give Azee some privacy.

Thierry sat down in a chair that was next to Azee's bed.

Azee took in Roman's scent, he smelled like the earth: Refreshing. As he continued to feed, she turned to Thierry. "He already taking his looks after his father. " she said with a smile.

"Nah he looks like you." He said smiling.

"Remmy. Fair warning, I toss and turn while I sleep." Mercy got undress into her sleepwear.

Azee chuckled softly.

Let's go and begins to coo.

Vlad and Erik go back to the office and discuss things heavily. "How could they come here undetected? They almost got Mercy. Are you sure everyone in town was not involved with the hybrid deaths?" "Yes. I'm sorry Vlad it happened but it's over now."

Remmy laid down in the bed, he had nothing but his shorts on, he yawned stretching, he looked over at Mercy and grinned.

"What?" Mercy turned over to face Remmy. "Do I have something on my face?"

Remmy chuckled softly, "No Little Wolf there's nothing on your face." He said with a smile, he rolled over and pulled Mercy towards him.

Mercy felt his warm touch all over her which sent shivers up her spine.

Azee covered herself back up, it would be awhile before she can walk. She looked over at Thierry, "You like the name Roman, right?" she asked.

Thierry looked up at Azee, "I love the name dear." He said with a smile.

Remmy smiled and held Mercy close to him.

"Can we stay like this forever?" Mercy loved the feeling running through her body.

"We can if you want to, all the warm feelings you are feeling is your wolf being all happy cause she's so close to Smokey." Remmy said.

"Smokey and Mina. They make an interesting couple." Mercy laughed.

"I don't agree. I think he's cute but."

Mina doesn't think so, but I disagree. Mercy laughed quietly.

"What? She doesn't like Smokey?" Remmy asked.

"She doesn't not. She doesn't trust him. I don't know why not thought." She tried to ask Mina, but she wasn't answering.

"It's the wolves that are mates..." Remmy said slightly confused.

"Smokey. I have issues trusting. Mainly because of the way Mercy was raised. Be cautious until you feel safe. I feel safe with you but it's hard trust still." Mina sounded sad she couldn't fully trust. She really wanted to.

Mercy tried to hold Mina back from saying that, but she was too late, and she blushed.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's fine Mina...I understand." Smokey spoke back.

Remmy looked at Mercy and pulled her closer, "No worries my dear."

"He's our mate isn't he Mina. Ours and ours alone."

"He loves us with our quirks. He's a real keeper!" Mercy let out a big smile and kissed Remmy on the lips.

Remmy smiled into the kiss.

"That was nice." Mercy's smile bigger than normal.

"Yes, it was." Remmy said with a smile, "Let's get some sleep."

You didn't have to tell Mercy twice. She snuggled closer and went to sleep immediately.

Remmy smiled and closed his eyes, holding Mercy he went to sleep.