Chapter 8

Azee held onto Thierry.

Vlad ran after them. Lost him once but caught up again.

Thierry crouched down once he heard people talking, he pinned his ears and looked back over to Vlad.

Erik was knocked out cold on a table. They were looking at his back with the insignia. Murmurs about how he had it on him rang out from every corner.

Thierry spotted Erik and looked over to Vlad, he looked up to his back making sure Azee was still there.

"Do either of you have any ideas on how to get him safely from there?" Vlad looked at both of them, then back to his mate. "I think this is his son!" One of the men said, talking about the clan's leader. "No, I think his mother was raped by one of ours." "Maybe we should move him soon. I don't want the Werewolf to find us."

Azee looked at the men, calculating. "I have a plan, but it's crazy and neither of you will like it." she said.

He looked at Azee. Waiting for her plan, for he was an afraid if he talked, he would start crying and gasping for air.

Azee slid off Thierry, careful to land silently as o not to alert the men to their location. "I brought some bombs with me, I could hand myself over to lay out a trap. or maybe make them scatter by throwing rocks or a stick in the opposite of directions." she spoke softly with suggestions.

"Just get him out of there. I don't care," He whispered quietly. "Whatever is quieter and faster."

Azee felt a little hurt, by she understood that Vlad was desperate to get his mate back. Though, she's surprise that Thierry didn't object to Vlad. "Alright, do you know how to shoot a bow and arrow?" she asked softly.

Thierry nodded his head and watched them, he knew he could scatter them himself, but he didn't want Erik hurt

Vlad shook his head No. All he knew how to do was use his words and occasionally his nails.

Azee cursed softly," Thierry can you use a bow and arrow?" she asked the giant red wolf.

Thierry nodded but then looked at his form, he couldn't shift back it would be too loud.

Meanwhile, Vlad was sneaking towards the camp slowly. He had enough waiting, and he wanted action.

Azee realized that Thierry's shifting could be heard and give their position away. It seemed Azee was going to have to tough it out. She strung her bow with an arrow, attached to it was sleeping gas bomb. She pulled back the ring, hissing on the strain of her injured left shoulder. She shot it at the men's feet, bomb going off a spreading fast.

Vlad took this time to get closer to Erik. He was arm's-length away when someone got in front of him.

When the bomb had went off Thierry ran in were Erik was and grabbed him in his mouth, being careful not to hurt him.

Vlad caught Thierry's eye and thanked him.

Azee watched Thierry get Erik, but she was hit on the head from behind taken away.

Thierry was running with Erik when he felt pain in his head, he stopped once they were far enough, he shook his head and looked Erik over, nudging him slightly.

"Wha? Where am I? Fuck wolf!! Don't hurt me!"

Thierry sat down, showing he was no harm, he kept looking around making sure they weren't followed by any of the men, he knew Vlad would find them through him and Erik's mate bond.