Chapter 2

The walk back was long and quiet. The princes didn't know what to say, but they wanted to break the silence. Once they got back to the Castle, Erik was the first to speak up. "Well, I'm going for a bite and with everything, Azee you don't need to do anything." "Erik, I'm going to make sure that they are taken care of. Be up soon."

Azee pursed her lips, wanting to do something to distract herself. She grumbled, "If you insist, Your Highness."

"So, which one of you am I talking to about the girl?" Thierry asked looking at the vampire and then over to the girl.

Vlad raised his hand while his mate walked away. "Let's start over. What is your name wolf?"

Azee gave the wolf a soft glare, "I have a name." She lightly snapped

"Thierry, son of the alpha king." Thierry spoke glancing over to the girl and then back to the Prince. "Then what's your name?" Thierry asked softly.

"Vladimîr Puteré Petrí, son of Dracula. This young human is mine, so please bare that in mind when you talk to her. Thierry, you will have to acquaint yourself with the rules of my people. I don't tolerate killing unless absolutely necessary. So, I hope you have a good reason for smelling like blood." Vlad's expression turned rather serious when you said that last part.

Azee looked away from the brute, "If you have to know, my name is Azee. Azee Lunaro." she answered.

"Maybe learn to control your people, they decided it would be fun to capture me and drain me." Thierry spoke, his eyes flashing a soft yellow

"Do you possibly remember what type of species captured you. Vampires typically don't drink werewolf blood. It's tainted and has a smoky taste. Also, when addressing me, try to curve your eyes." Vlad's flash pure black at Thierry. His patient wearing thin.

Azee was between the two princes. One of the werewolves & the other of vampires. She cleared her throat, "Let's try and keep cool heads gentlemen."

Vlad growled, and his fangs started to extend. When Azee said that, he calmed down some and tried to collect himself.

"I don't remember the species, but they were some type of vampire. So, when the moon came full I simply killed them and any that came in my way." Thierry said calmly.

"Vampires wouldn't touch you. Especially if they knew you were a prince." At this point Vlad was wanting to rip the prince's head off. You never want to insult the vampire species.

"People don't know I'm a prince unless I tell them." Thierry said looking at the prince, a sly grin on his face with how mad he was getting.

Azee got between the princes, "That will be enough. Thierry I'd ask you to watch your boundaries. For once, think like a Prince and not an idiotic animal." she spoke clear and to the point. Then she turned to her Highness, "Your Highness, do not let this wolf's irritating demeanor get under your skin." she spoke softer and more respectfully.

Vlad took Azee's advice and walked off to cool his head.

Azee watched the Vampire prince walk away from the situation, letting go. She turned to Thierry, shaking her head in disapproval, before going off to do something.

Thierry huffed, his anger showing, all he wanted was his mate and he would be gone. He just stood there, not feeling comfortable in a vampire's home.

Later in the prince's quarters - Erik was asking what Vlad planned to do with this wolf on their territory. Vlad didn't want to give up any of his people, especially to foreigners, however he also didn't want to start a war. "I mean are you going to let him treat you like this. It's not like you're not in control, you are, and you have to show him who's boss." Vlad looked defeated but managed to say "I really don't want to start a war my first year as prince. We're both royalty so we should be able to come to a conclusion."