Chapter 4

Erik grabbed Annabella in one arm and cautiously walked towards the sound, making sure she would not be able to see what was happening. "When they got to the kitchen, he saw one of the werewolves had shifted at the child being here, or so he assumed. He thought now was a good time to fire him, but with Annabella in his arms, he didn't want any harm to come to her. "Sweetheart, can you wait here for me really quick? A big bad wolf is in there and I don't want my princess to get hurt."

Annabella nodded her head and stood on the floor were Erik had put her.

Erik had always been curious about werewolves but when someone was in wolf form in front of him, it was like a shark to humans. "Can you shift back? She won't harm you." One of the cooks said "Sir, I think they read too much twilight and they don't trust vamp kids." Erik in one of his rare moments snapped and lunged at the wolf, catching him by the neck.

Azee frowned with disapproval at the idea. "Not in here, when were in the woods maybe." she said. leading the way.

"I'm fine with shifting in the woods." Thierry said following after Azee.

Before they went outside, they returned to Azee's quarters where she put on a cape and brought along her bow and arrow. Outside, Azee led them some ways away from the castle before speaking, "You may shift now, Thierry."

Thierry nodded and went behind a tree to start shifting, before he shifted he took off his clothes, so he would have something to change into when he shifted back, once he was shifted he came back out from behind a tree, in his place stood a massive red wolf with clothes hanging out of his mouth.

Azee's body tensed slightly as she looked upon the werewolf that was Thierry. He was massive, she dared even say beautiful, but also dangerous. Luckily, she had a sack with her and gestured that the wolf can give it to her to put away.

Thierry walked over and dropped his clothes into Azee's hand, once he did that he sat on his haunches and tilted his head to the side, his tongue hanging out as he did this.

Azee tried to keep face as the brute did what he did. Though it was not to be, she let out giggle.

Thierry wagged his tail when he heard the giggle come from Azee. The leaves around his tail flew up in the air.

Azee cleared her throat, getting back to matters at hand. "Alright, lead the way Thierry." she said.

Thierry nodded and stood up, he smelled the air and found the scent of blood, he started to walk off in that direction, he could hear Azee following him.

Azee followed the werewolf, her eyes and ears in the alert.

Thierry stopped suddenly, he growled softly as a herd of deer came running across in front of him, the urge to chase was strong, he shook his head a kept walking.

"Try and bite me wolf. I will snap your neck, or worse, give you to Vlad. From now on, Do...NOT...Read Twilight and get ideas that you can do what you want one someone else's territory." The wolf shifted back and dropped to the floor, where a young boy sat. He sniffed the air and could smell Annabelle. His eyes shifted but looked up at Erik and saw his fangs full extended. No one was going to touch Bella or scare her anymore then she already was.

Annabella peeked out from behind were she was standing, what she saw scared her, Erik was holding a young boy, Bella who was scared took off in the house, trying to find the other vampire.

"Annabella! Lock him in a cell for a while. Maybe that will teach him not to threaten or scare innocent young children." Erik ran after her to tell her he wasn't going to kill him. But where could she be! So many rooms and hallways.