Chapter 13

Azee made a shooing motion to Vlad as she didn't get an answer from Bella.

Bella looked at Azee as if she didn't hear her, her face blank (edited)

Vlad backed up slowly. Not wanting to piss her off. "Well I'll take Mercy to the office."

Azee sighed, she was all too familiar with that look. "Bella, I know you heard me. I know you didn't like Erik's decision, but it's been made, and you must respect it. It also doesn't mean to start disrespecting your other father, Vlad. You're not the only one whose sad to see Erik leave." Azee spoke with firmness.

"You aren't my mother." Bella growled out before walking away, to say she was pissed was an understatement.

Azee temper slightly spiked, Vlad's daughter or not, Bella turning her back to her was disrespectful. Azee followed Bella, "I may not be your mother, but I am an adult. Don't be foolish in your anger Bella, you could lose those close to you. Your also not the only one who both parents were killed." she said, before going in a different direction.

Bella ignored Azee, walking to her room she shut the door, locking it. She was going to find Erik one way or another, no matter what is took.

Azee knew the way that Bella walked that there was purpose and the fact that she purposely ignored her. Azee went off, finding Vlad and Thierry. "Bella's emotions are controlling her thoughts. She's going to do something foolish, I suggest you keep a very close eye on her, and make sure she doesn't leave these grounds." Azee spoke.

Thierry looked at Azee with worry on his face. "What did she do?" He asked. Bella made sure no one was on the ground beneath her window, she opened it up and popped the screen, she took a breath and jumped.

"Well yeah. I don't want her to find Erik. She needs to know she's safe here. When she's out there, I can't save her." Vlad looked at Thierry. "When I talk to Bella, I think you should be there to help me discipline her."

"May I ask why?" Thierry asked looking back at Vlad. Once Bella hit the ground, she took off running.

"At this point, she's starting to scare me. I don't want her to harm anyone, especially someone she loves." He looked towards the hall to Bella's room.

"And you think...me being there will help that?" Thierry asked, Bella reached the woods and stopped, she looked back to the castle

Vlad smelled the air. "Guys, I can't smell her anymore!" Vlad ran as gingerly as he could with Mercy to Bella's room.

"Shit." Thierry said, following after Vlad. Bella could faintly smell Erik scent.

"Guys! I can't leave Mercy to go after her! Damn it Bella!"

"Give her to Azee, then we can both go after her."

"Here Azee. Bye Mercy. I'll bring your sister back!" Vlad turned to Thierry. "Let's go."

Thierry nodded and headed out the back of the castle.

"Well, I hope nothing happens to her. I will kill everyone that hurts her also." He eyes flashed black.

"She's heading for Erik, I don't think she will get hurt...not with how she stood up to you." Thierry said.

"Well good. Then I'll kill her for pulling this stunt. I mean why would she do this, I understand for Erik, but she will never pull this stunt again."

"She's closes to him, what do you except."

"I expected her to be more mature about him leaving. She has me also."