Chapter 11

"Well, I got some baby cloths, diapers, and new bed with new sheets and a cute little stuffed animal: a baby seal!" Erik was excited about shopping for his daughter. Vlad was still getting his head around Mercy and Thierry being related.

"You're really excited about this aren't you Erik?" Thierry said laughing.

Azee chuckled, seeing how much excited he was.

"Babies! I love them! They're so cute! Plus, it's Vlad's so it's even better." Erik was practically jumping up-and-down.

Thierry laughed and shook his head, well let's go set up her room."

"Vlad! You coming!?"

"What? Oh yeah sorry." He was still moonstruck about Mercy. She was super quiet, which he didn't know if it was a bad thing or not. He had a question but knew he the answer already but had to asking it anyhow.

"Thierry. I know this has to hurt but, isn't there someone we should tell in your pack or anyone about her?"

Thierry looked over to Vlad..."With the pack bind they would have felt it when she died...the only reason I didn't feel it, it because I'm no longer in the pack...And they probably already found her body." Thierry said all while trying not to cry again.

"Sorry, I just had to ask." He did something he normally won't do but he hugged Thierry.

"Its fine." Thierry was shocked when Vlad hugged him, he hugged back but then took a step back.

Azee was shocked as well by Vlad's move, but she didn't say anything. "May I hold her?" She asked. Earlier Erik or Vlad asked if she wanted to hold her but forgot about it.

"Yeah of course!" Vlad handed Mercy to Azee. "She fusses around before she gets comfortable." Erik also mentioned.

Azee nods, holding the babe in her arms. She softly rocked Mercy.

Looks up at Azee with big hazel eyes.

"Thierry. Are you and Mercy a pack? Or are you rouges. I'm just wondering because I don't want her without a pack or Clan."

"Technically I am counted as a rogue, but since I have Alpha blood and I have a mate, I can start my own pack. But we will need land." Thierry said.

"Well I can give you 50 acres, it butts up against the back of the castle though." Vlad was thinking about his daughter, and so she can have both lands.

"That should be fine." Thierry was thinking, he knew a new pack had to be formed on a full moon, and with the blood of the 3 new members of the pack.

"Who would you have join? Any of your members from your other one."

"It would be me, Azee...well if she wants to, And Mercy."

"I thought it had to be a werewolf?"

Azee looked down at Mercy, seeing big hazel eyes look up at her. Azee smiled, "Hello beautiful. " she murmured.

"Since she is my mate, she doesn't have to be werewolf." Thierry looked over to Azee and Mercy and smiled at both of them.

"Well, I think she should have a pack. Or at least some wolves that can teach her. I wouldn't want her untrained." Vlad was wanting what was best but didn't know how to go about it."

"She will have a pack.... And don't you have werewolves working for you? They could join also."

"Well, they will most likely be reluctant. But I think you should ask them. They work in the kitchen, smelling old food and seeing if it's poisoned or stale."