Chapter 12

"Okay so um, you are sort of creeping me out, no offence. But I'm sort of waiting for the princes to come out here. I know they sense me." Remmy said shaking his head at the creature. "Yah, put me at risk." Thierry laughed and walked out of the castle heading toward were the smell was coming from.

Erik shrugged. "I mean what else am I going to do. You are stronger pretty much since it's closer to the full moon."

Melody pouted for a moment, about to say something, but swiftly changed her mind and laughed instead. "Why not just walk in? That was my plan!"

"Well I don't feel like dying today." Remmy said shaking his head. Thierry didn't say anything but kept walking toward the smell, as they got closer so did the smell.

"Please tell me if you can smell more than one or if it's just one. I don't feel like a fight." Erik was walking next to Vlad, holding his hand in worry.

"Only smell one." Thierry said, he stopped once he neared the woods,

"Oh, but death isn't as bad as you would imagine." Melody responded, turning away from him for a moment as if she were to leave him, her eyes shimmering to pure gold and her voice to a mere whisper. "Then again, it could be many times worse, all things depending."

"They are here." Remmy said standing up, he walked up to the edge of the woods and saw the princes and another wolf. "They are off the lands, we can't go after them unless they come to us." Thierry said. 3

Both the princes were stepping very cautiously as not to alert this new comer that he was being stalked.

Erik spoke up first. "Well, I doubt they're just going to walk over here. I mean how stupid do you think he is?" He trying to be funny, but you could tell he was scared. "Another hybrid. I hope he's not looking to join either you are pack or my clan." Vlad barely said that out loud, hoping no one heard him.

"Me?" Melody responded slightly, following after her new friend, although she stayed back farther and out of eye line.

"I'm not looking for a fight, just want to talk." Remmy said loud enough so they could all hear. Thierry stood there, he could see movement in the woods, "Then come on out."

"We won't hurt you. We just want to talk." Vlad said, not fully seeing who he's talking to

From behind the group, Melody smiled and took flight, her curiosity getting the better of her. She chose a spot behind the thick trees, out of sight but in hearing range, watching the show play out. If only I had a snack for this.

Remmy stepped out into the open, out of the woods, "Hello Princes." He said looking at all three of them.

"Who are you. And what is your business." Vlad stated flatly.

"I am Remington, And I heard about the new hybrid and wanted to see if it was true...And no I'm not here to hurt the child." Remmy said looking to the one who was talking to him.

"Where did you get this knowledge Remington?" Vlad was starting to get mad, his nails extending.

"I heard it from a pack when I was around there helping them, I mean no harm." Remmy said, he had taken a step back.

"Guys! I saw something move in the tree! Someone else is out there!" Erik was looking around to see if he could see it again.

Melody found herself torn between a sigh and a giggle, having wished to have watched more, but also knowing participating is always fun as well. To this, she popped up to the top of the tree, sitting on a more barren limb and looking out at the group. She waved to them, calling "Yoo-hoo~, did the boys need someone to play with?"