(Late) CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

I woke up to a Chica jumping up and down on my bed blasting all I want for Christmas is you. I rolled over and squeezed my eyes shut.

"It's Christmas!, It's Christmas!," She shrieked. I rolled my pillow over my head, blocking my ears. I felt someone tugging the pillow off my head as Chica continuously jumped on the bed. I gave up and the pillow went flying away. Someone started tugging me out of bed. I opened up my eyes to see Foxy.

"Mornin' Lassy," Foxy said.

"But I don't wanna," I said. Foxy had successfully pulled me out of bed. 

"It's Christmas, It's Christmas," Both Chica and Foxy said in a sing song voice. I got up with a groan running my hands through my hair and shaking my head. I stumbled downstairs groggy as all hell. Stacks of pancakes, bacon, and eggs made my mouth water as drool fell out.

"Looks like someones hungry," Goldie said. 

"Shut up," I said pouting at him. He kissed the top of my head and went to go change. I stuck my tongue out after him. We all sat down and dug in. 

"So uh, this is our first Christmas, what are we going to be doing?," Bonnie asked me. 

"Honestly I don't know, I didn't expect to have you guys over Christmas," I said. I heard the door bust open and before I could react my brothers booming voice came through.

"Never fear! Santa is here!," He said coming in with bags weighing down his arms. 

"Jesus Christ Anthony," I said hurrying over to him. Of course he's dressed up as Santa. I took some bags from him and set them under the tree with him. 

"Go get something to eat, Goldies specialty," I said sarcastically. He went and grabbed some food sitting down at the table. I rubbed my head wondering what the hell he got for them. I sat down on the couch and let out a sigh. Bonnie came and curled up to me laying his head on my lap. I petted his hair and leaned my head against the back of the couch. 

"Okay everyone! Time for presents!," My brother announced. The animatronics flew over taking their spots on the couch and floor. "First up, Foxy." Foxy quickly ripped his open revealing a soccer ball and football. 

"Thank you!, I love it," He exclaimed.

"Okay Bonnie, it's your turn," He said handing Bonnie his present. Bonnie ripped it open precisely, he got a new electric guitar and amp. Oh goodie. He squealed in delight. Next he handed Freddy and Goldies. Goldie and Freddy had to take their arms away from me. Of course the present is on my lap. They both tore it open to find a chess set. He also handed them individual presents. Goldies opened his and soda almost came out of my nose as I choked from laughter.

"Shit!," He exclaimed. It tis be a knitting set.

"No more hiding it Goldilocks," I said sipping my soda.  He jabbed my side and I gave him a grin. Freddy opened his and it's a new top hot with peacock feathers on the side. 

"Awesome," Freddy said. Chica got hers last and I could see a sparkle in my brothers eye. She opened it and it's a beautiful jeweled cupcake necklace. 

(A/N I gotta give credit to FreeFlyer68 for the necklace idea. If you're reading this I hope you don't mind XD)

She squealed in delight and threw her arms around him. We all groaned and she gave us all a glare. We all stuck our tongues out at her. He passed out gifts of clothes to everyone. I didn't really expect a gift.

"Okay, (y/n) I have a very special gift for you," He said. "But you gotta close your eyes." I nodded and closed my eyes. I heard the shuffling of a box and a few seconds after snickering from everyone, oh no. I felt something on my head. "Okay (y/n) open your eyes." As I opened my eyes there was an uproar of laughter. I felt a hand grab my chin and pull my face towards their. It's Goldie, He raised his eyebrows and peered up. I peered up to. Oh no, it's a mistletoe hat. He gave me a kiss that lingered for a second, then Freddy jerked me and kissed me softly, then Foxy rougher, and then Bonnie, oh poor Bonnie, it was kinda sloppy. My face is bright red and I hid as they all laughed.

"You little shits!," I snapped.

"Oh but you know you love us," Goldie said. 

"Shut up," I said.

"Okay (y/n) I got one more present for you," Anthony said. I took the mistletoe hat off and threw it at him. 

"I don't wanna know," I said. 

"Oh come on but your gonna love it," He said. He placed something in my lap and I lifted my head up looking at the bright red and green Santa wrapping paper. I opened it. Inside is a box that's kinda flat. I opened it up and pulled what was inside, out. It was a college of all the embarrassingly hilarious photos of everyone framed in stained Cherry wood.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful," I said kinda choking up. One picture is of when the boys chased me down the stairs and falling on top of me just when my brother walked in. Another is of the ones my brother took of me and Goldie. Chica stumbling cause she got to drunk with her heels in her hands, and so many more. "I love it so much."

"Good, cause we all contributed to it," Anthony said.

"You guys," I said as tears fell. "This is so nice." They all gathered around me for a big hug and all said how much they loved me. 

"I have no clue what I did to deserve you guys," I said.

"You did nothing (y/n), you have done everything for us," Freddy said. 

"I love you all so much," I said.

"Does that mean I get another kiss?," Goldie asked.

"No," I said laughing. The hug broke up and the day went by smoothly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry my Christmas my luvs. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*

*letter floats down*

P.S. I know this outro was short. Sorry luvs,