Freddy & Bonnie

"We should head back," I said poking Goldies nose.
"But I don't wanna," He whined.
"They're probably wondering where we ran off to," I told him.
"I know, but I like just spending time with you," He said.
"I know, but you can't spend all your time with just me," I said.
"Fine," He said sighing. We bothed climbed down the tree and he teleported us back home. We are in my room. I walked out of my room and downstairs. I saw Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie sitting on the couch.
"I is back," I proclaimed. They all looked back at me and then went back to watching TV. Freddy got up and walked over to me.
"My turn to steal you," He said.
"You all are just stealing me," I said.
"Yup," He said smiling at me and then leading me to the guest room. The guest room has a bed in the corner with blue sheets, pillowcases, and blankets, there's a window next to the bed and a oak desser and side table with a lamp in the corner. Each bulb is a different color. Freddy turned the light on and flopped down on the bed. I crawled up on the bed and sat down next to Freddy petting his hair.
"I wish we had our own rooms," He said.
"I can make that work," I said.
"But you don't have enough rooms," He said.
"I have an attic and a basement and I can split the basement in half," I said.
"But where will the money come from," He said.
"My brother of course," I said. "He does a lot of work and gets a shit ton of money,".
"Hmm," He said pulling me down to cuddle with him. "How does he get that much money?,"
"He does a lot of acting and plays he writes and draws a lot, I guess you could say he's a celebrity," I said.
"Sounds horrible," He said.
"He's a workaholic so it's never really bothered him," I said.
"So what's your favorite movie?," He asked.
"Hmm, my favorite movie has to beeeee (fav movie)(or idk if you don't have one)," I said. "What about yours?,"
"I've never seen a movie so I can't say," He said.
"Excuse me!," I exclaimed. "Have any of you seen a movie?," I asked.
"Nope," He said.
"Well then we will have a movie marathon," I announced. Freddy gave me a questioning look. "We'll watch a certain amount of movies in a row," I explained.
"Ohhhhhhh, okay," He said. "Next question, what's your favorite color?,"
"My favorite color (or colors) are (fav color)(or idk)," I said.
"Mines is blue," He said.
"That's pretty predictable," I said.
"I guess, your turn to ask a question," He said.
"What was your favorite thing to do as a child?," I asked.
"Hmm," He said with a sad look in his eyes. "I liked to sabotage my moms pies and she would always laugh with me and then we would we eat the pie, and I always put really weird shit in it," He said. A sad smile played across his lips. And his eyes looked sad but happy.
"I'm sorry if that touched a nerve," I said.
"It's okay," He said holding me closer. "What was your favorite thing to do as a child?,".
"Hmm (fav thing to do as a child)(or idk),"
"So out of the four of us who do you like the most?," He asked.
"That's an unfair question!," I exclaimed.
"I won't be mad if it isn't me," He said. I stuck my tongue out and stayed silent. "Finnneeee," He sighed out.
"So how was your relationship with your brother as a kid?," I asked.
"It was good had its up and downs, he was always there for me, I just wish I could have been there more for him, but I was only 5 or 6 I don't really remeber," He said. I saw the door swing open and Bonnie come running in. He scooped me up and ran off with Freddy yelling "god dammit you dumb bunny,".
"Now your mine," Bonnie giggled and walked outside with me still in his arms. He put me down and we walked over to the hammock that I have. I jumped up and sat cross legged on it. It's a two person hammock so I didn't really sink into it. He sat across from me. I never really noticed how pretty of a red his eyes are.
"So umm," He said. "I don't really know what to talk about,".
"I don't either honestly," I said.
"Well this is akward," He laughed nervously.
"I guess," I said. "I think it's just harder to make conversation with you because I've never really spent time with you," I said.
"True," He said.
"Yeah...," I said trailing off.
"So who's your favorite so far?," He asked.
"Freddy asked me the same damn question," I said.
"Well what did you say?," He asked.
"I said that the question is unfair," I said crossing my arms.
"How is it unfair?," He questioned.
"Because it's not fair to choose between the four of you, it hurts me because I don't want to see any of you heartbroken," I said.
"I guess that makes sense," He said.
"Yeah, it's a nice day outside," I said.
"It is," He said. "So what do you wanna do?,". I tackled him and just laid there.
"Umm okay," He said wrapping his arms around me cautiously. I looked up at the sky and saw the sun is setting.
"The sun is so pretty when it sets," I said. "And then night takes over and it's so peaceful," I smiled. He gave me a concerned look.
"Are you okay?," He asked.
"Yeah, you're energy is very calming surprisingly Mr. Rabbit," I said giggling.
"So just because I'm a bunny I'm supposed to be energetic," He said giving me a teasing grin.
"Maybe," I said giving him a chesire cat grin. We stayed outside cuddled up until it was pitch black out and the stars twinkled and captivated our gazes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little loves. This time iz Freddy and Bonnie. And I have an ear infection (or ear infucktion as my 3 year old sister calls it) that has left me in tears all day. Someone plz kill me. Anyways I hope you likes this chapter! I must bid you adieu now. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*