Apologies

I lightly knocked on his door.
      "Who is it?," I heard his voice trail through the door.
      "Its (y/n)," I said.
      "Go away," He growled. I quietly opened the door anyways and walked in. I saw Goldie sitting in a corner. "I told you to go away," He said.
      "I know, what ya think I'm gonna listen?," I said.
      "More like I was hoping, why are you here?," He said. I hadn't noticed but his face was washed of all emotion except anger. No clue why he would be angry.
       "Just wondering where you were, bye," I said before walking out the door. I heard a sigh escape his mouth. There was some rustling before Goldie was right behind me. "What, you changed your mind goldilocks," I said.
        "Don't wanna talk about it, come on move your butt," He said waiting for me to head up the stairs. I walked up the stairs and took the floor board out. I let him walk up on to the stage before I put the floorboard back down. I noticed that Freddy was now awake.
        "Well look who's awake," I said laughing. "And I think you guys owe someone a major apology," I said.
         "Why would we apologize to him?," Freddy sneered.
          "Let's see, who beat him senseless? Oh right! You guys," I growled out the last words.
           "I'm truly sorry Goldie, I guess I was just following the others, I don't know what got in to me, and I understand if you will never forgive me," Chica said.
          "See Chica apologized, even knowing that Goldie probably won't ever forgive her, why can't you give up your pride, especially you Freddy, for Pete's sake you're his brother!," I exclaimed.
           "Sorry mate, forgive and forget?," Foxy said.
            "Yeah! Forgive and forget! I'll even let you take a swing at me," Bonnie said.
             "You three are forgiven, and though I'd love to beat the shit out of you guys, I don't think (y/n) would be to happy with that," Goldie said.
           "Freddy, you have yet to apologize to your brother," I said. Freddy stood up and stormed off. "What a dick," I said.
           "He's never acted like this," Bonnie said.
           "He won't even listen to you, which is shocking," Chica added. I quickly looked at the time. It was currently 3:01. Three hours left.
          "I'm gonna go find Freddy," I said. "In the meantime try to not kill each other," I added. I quickly walked off to go find Freddy. I started off by going to the office. No such luck. Then the spare parts room. Unfortunately nothing. After about a good 20 minutes of searching for him I finally found him. Curled up in a corner in the kitchen.
         "Freddy," I said. He snapped his head up. He gave me a cold glare. "Oh don't give me that look, you brought this upon yourself," I said.
         "Yeah sure," He said sarcastically.
         "I'm giving you the rest of the night to say sorry to Goldie, and if you don't you better day goodbye to me until you do," I said.
         "Wait! What!?," He screeched.
         "You heard me, you've been nothing but a dick, not just to Goldie but also me, and probably Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy" I said.
          "But... no that's not fair," He said. He started to cry his whole body shaking. As much as I hated to leave him there it was the only way.
          "I expect you to apologize, don't let me down again," I said before I left. I walked back to the stage. I hadn't noticed how long it had been. It's now 3:50.
          "(Y/n)!, you took forever Lassie," Foxy exclaimed.
          "Sorry it took me a while to find him," I said.
          "Its okay (y/n)," Foxy said.
          "So is he gonna come apologize?," Goldie asked.
          "I don't know, I guess we just have to wait," I said. Goldie looked angry again and let out a slight growl. "I know it's frustrating but you don't need to growl, he's had a hard enough time," I said.
           "Sorry (y/n)," He said sighing. We sat there quietly. I looked at the time. It's 5:43. Freddys got very little time to apologize. I scanned the room and saw Freddy walking toward us. His eyes are extremely red and tears still lingered on his face.
           "You come to apologize?," I asked him. He nodded his head and walked up to Goldie. I hadn't noticed that he was holding something behind his back. He walked up to Goldie and pulled the thing from behind his back. He pulled out a cake. It had the words 'please forgive me' on it with Golden colored icing. I noticed that the cake was German chocolate cake. Which I assume is Goldie's favorite.
         "I'm sorry, I baked you this cake in hope that you'll forgive me, it's your favorite to," Freddy said.
         "Apology accepted," Goldie said and took the cake. "Hey (y/n) do you think you could take this to you're place and keep it in you're refrigerator, we can come over tomorrow night," He said.
        "Sure," I said. We all sat around and talked for a bit before I left. I got up and grabbed the cake heading for the doors. I walked outside and placed the cake in the passenger side. I drove home and hopped out and grabbed the cake. I walked up to the door and unlocked it heading inside. I walked over to the refrigerator and put the cake in it. I closed the door to the refrigerator and looked around to find something to eat. I grabbed the pretzel bag and poured it into a bowl and walked out into the living. I sat down and turned on the TV. I put my bowl of pretzels on the side table and curled up. I felt hands grab my shoulders. I jumped and spun around. I noticed then that it was just my brother.
        "Jesus you scared me Anthony!," I exclaimed.
        "Sorry lil' sis," He said laughing. "Hmm so I happened to notice some of my clothes are missing," He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little loves. God damn Freddy what a dick XD. Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter. I must bid you adeui my little loves. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*