FOOD FIGHT!!!!

Goldie joined us in watching the sun rise and of course stole me. Afterwards we packed up and headed home. When we got home I was tackled by all four of the rest. I fell to the ground with a nice crack of all my bones popping. 

"Jesus Christ get off me you guys," I said. They scrambled off me and Foxy helped me up. I went and unpacked everything before heading out into the living room to see what they're up too. God only a couple of days before they have to go back. I hope it doesn't go bad. I wonder what the new animatronics are gonna be like. Or are they gonna even be "possessed" I guess. 

"So are we planning anything for next couple of days?," Chica asked.

"Ya know, I don't really know," I said. I sighed trying to think of things we can do, but nothing came to mind. "Brainstorming?"

"That sounds like a good idea," Bonnie said. 

"Um, maybe a day trip to a state park, or the zoo," Foxy said.

"Have any of you guys been to a zoo?," I asked. They all shook their head no. "Well then I guess we're going to a zoo," I said. 

(A/N... (You can skip this if you'd like) So before we get into the rest of this chapter I'm going to give you an idea of where she lives the zoo they're going to and such, so stay with me. She lives in Bear Creek Village in Pennsylvania. She lives down Chapel RD. down a dirt road that's about 15 miles out. Nearest town is Mountain Top. They're going from Bear Creek Village to Bronx Zoo. It's 118.7 miles away and it takes about 2 hours and 8 minutes to get there-thank you google maps-so buckle up we're in for a ride)

"Yay!!!," They all exclaimed in unison. 

"But it's going to be a long drive," I said. A groan came from the crowd of animatronics. 

"Are we going to have to be squished," Bonnie whined.

"No," I said. They all let out a sigh of relief. 

"We'll go tomorrow, and whoever is up first gets shotgun," I said. All their eyes lit up with competition. "It's still early, so who's up for pancakes?"

"Me!!!," They all yelled in unison.

"Okay, okay, Jesus," I said laughing. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients I need including blueberries. I got to cooking and ended up in a food fight with Foxy and Bonnie which ended up in surprised looks and a very very messy kitchen. We cleaned up and sat down to eat.

"Well that was fun," Foxy said. 

"And we're still a mess," I said sighing.

"Yeah but ya love us," Foxy said.

"Pfft yeah right," I said sarcastically. Foxy gave me a goofy grin. I flicked some of the whip cream at him. 

"Do not start another food fight, you're both still a mess," Goldie said scolding us like children. We both  pouted. We finished our food and cleaned up the kitchen.

"So who's the first to shower?," I asked Bonnie and Foxy.

"Well you can go first," Bonnie said.

"Well... Maybe you and Foxy can shower together to save water and the heat, then I can shower," I said. 

"Eww that's gross," Foxy said.

"Oh, right, I forgot, your males," I said kinda disgustingly. 

"What and you girls shower together all the time," Bonnie said snarkily.

"As a matter of fact, we do," I said.

"No you don't," Foxy said.

"We really do," I said. "So go now." I hustled them into the bathroom and closed the door after throwing clothes and a towel in. After about 30 minutes they came out looking disgusted and embarrassed. 

"So, how was the... uh experience," I said sarcastically.

"Your an ass," Foxy said.

"Most definitely, but you still love me," I said.

"Ugh, sadly," Foxy said. I stuck my tongue out and he winked at me. I hopped in the shower and got out heading into the living room. The afternoon flew by as night set in. I curled up with Freddy and quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I know it's a short chapter. But I promise I'll make it up with a longer chapter... at some point. I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's pretty boring. That strap in part (if you read it) doesn't really make sense in this chapter, but oh well. Anyways, sadly as always, I must bid you adieu. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*