Goldie

The bell chimed ending my time with the animatronics. I waved goodbye and headed out. I drove home and went inside passing out on the couch.
When I woke up it was already time for my next shift. I got dressed and ate then hurried over there ecstatic to see my animatronic friends. I got out of my car and walked inside. As soon as I was in the main stage area Chica tackled me.
"(Y/n)!!!," She exclaimed happily.
"Jesus Chica! You're gonna kill me," I said losing air from her heavy figure. That metal wasn't all that light.
"Oops, sorry," She said and helped me up after getting off of me.
"Hey there lassie," I heard Foxy say appearing behind Chica.
"Hey Foxy," I said smiling at him. Bonnie and Freddy showed up behind Foxy. Me and Chica looked like dwarfs compared to the guys.
"I feel like a dwarf," I whispered to Chica.
"You'll get used to it," She said.
"So, how are you (y/n)?," Bonnie asked.
"I'm doing good, I could ask the same," I said. They all looked at each other before answering me.
"I could say that we are all doing great now that you're here," Freddy said. I laughed a bit at his answer. We all headed over to sit on the stage.
"I'm surprised goldie hasn't popped up yet," I heard Freddy say to Foxy.
"Hey Freddy," I said.
"Hmm," He said turning his head to face me.
"Who's Goldie?," I asked. Freddy's and Foxy's skin went even paler. "What's wrong?," I asked.
"You wanted to know who I was?," I heard an unfamiliar voice ask from behind me. I turned around to see yet another tall human animatronic.
His eyes are the same color as Freddys. His ears and hair are a golden color with the same top hot and hair style as Freddy. He wore a golden suit with a white button up underneath and black dress shoes.
Before I could say another word I was sent into a world of darkness. I woke up in a room I didn't recognize.
"What the hell ?," I questioned.
"Ahh. Finally you're awake" I heard a voice say. I looked around. To my left sat who I could only assume was Goldie in a wooden rocking chair. I looked around the small room. It was kinda stuffy. To my right sat a bed with a chest at the end. The comforter was black and the sheets and pillow cases were a golden color. The walls were covered in drawings and hand knitted stuff.
"Where am I?," I asked Goldie.
"In my room of course!," He exclaimed.
"Did you bring me here?," I asked. He nodded his head furiously a big grin on his face.
"Why?," I questioned.
"That question doesn't need to be answered," He scowled. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Well I'm kinda tied up in a chair and I'm guessing you're my captor, so you at least owe me that," I said.
"Why aren't you afraid?," He asked.
"Why fear this? I face death everyday, so what's the point of being scared?," I asked.
"You're supposed to be scared," He growled.
"You're nothing but a big fluffy teddy bear," I said laughing. He quickly stood up and walked over to me.
"I can make you fear me," He growled out again. A slight insane tone in his voice.
"Try me!," I exclaimed. With that there was a loud banging on the door.
"Goldie! I know you're in there with (y/n)! Give her back!," I heard Freddy shout through the door.
"God dammit!," I heard Goldie quietly seeth.
"Don't me make me break down this door Goldie!," Freddy shouted through the door again. After about 30 seconds of silence there was a loud crash as Freddy broke down the door.
"Freddy!," I exclaimed.
"Goldie, why is she tied up," Freddy growled.
"Whatever do you mean dear brother?," He said. A insane grin played across his lips
"You know exactly what I mean, you got 30 seconds to tell me why before I knock your ass out," Freddy threatened. His nose was scrunched up and his teeth were bared. His eyes held a fiery determination.
"Oh me and you both no you're no match for me," Goldie said. He then teleported behind Freddy and grabbed his shoulders.
"If anything you'll be mangled by the end of our fight," He whispered into Freddys ear.
"Hey fuckface!," I shouted at Goldie. He jerked his head toward me and glared at me. His snarl soon turned into a insane grin again.
"Looks like we have an audience brother," He said and quietly walked towards me. "It would be a shame to have her watch as I beat you to a pulp," He said. He leaned down and placed a finger under my chin and lifted my chin so are heads were level with each other. I snapped at his finger growling. He stood up and smiled down at me. Then in a split second i was unconscious again.
I woke up to the feeling of someone holding me. I looked around my head fuzzy. I looked up to see Freddy smiling down at me. I saw his suit was covered in blood.
"Uh, Freddy, what happened?," I asked looking back up at him.
"Oh, I guess you could say I won that fight," He said.
Now me left side was covered in blood.
"You got blood on my uniform," I told Freddy Frowning.
"Oops, sorry," He said placing me down. I had to regain my balance. And all at once the others rushed to me encasing me in a tight hug. I laughed and hugged them back.
"We were so worried about you (y/n)!," Chica exclaimed.
"Goldie got what he deserved, that little bastard," Foxy growled.
"I wouldn't necessarily call him small Foxy," I said laughing. Foxy gave me a playful frown. I noticed that Bonnie hadn't said anything yet. And he was the only one hugging me. "Uh... Bonnie," I said.
"Oops, sorry," He said pulling away.
"Don't worry about it," I said. The bell chimed signaling that it was now six. I frowned at the thought of having to leave them.
"Don't worry lass, there's always tomorrow," Foxy said placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Ya know you're right Foxy," I said. With that I said my goodbyes and headed home.

------------
Hello my little loves. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I feel as if I did better detailing in this chapter. But I must bid you adeui my little loves. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*