Abondened

"Yeah, uh finally," I said.
"Oh yeah by the way you got like 5 minutes to get to the pizzeria," Goldie said.
"Wait! What!?," I screeched. "Why didn't you wake me up!?,"
"Because you were too adorable asleep... Also I got pictures," He said giving me a smug smile.
"God dammit Goldilocks!," I exclaimed. I quickly got ready and rushed out the door.
"Hey don't leave me here with your crazy brother," Goldie said.
"Well then get your ass in gear," I said sliding into the car. Goldie quickly ran to the car and hopped in. Once again I sped off and was late to work. I got out of the car and walked in. I got to the main stage and saw that the group was in animatronic form slumped over.
"Uh Goldie, why are they like that?," I asked him.
"They're just shut off, which is weird," He said. He went over and opened little compartments on them and then flipped a switch. Which to my surprise they turned on and went into human form.
"(Y/n)!," They all exclaimed.
"Hey guys," I said. I noticed Freddy wasn't all too happy to see me. Given how I left him last time. "So uh, Goldie here says you guys got shut off,"
"Oh that, they're doing renovations and are shutting us down and putting us away," Foxy said.
"Does that mean I'll never be able to see you guys again?," I squeaked out my lip quivering.
"No, no, Lassie you'll still be able to see us, we'll just be de-activated, I'm sure Goldie won't mind turning us on," Foxy said reassuringly.
"But I-i don't like the thought of you guys being shut off," I stuttered clearly still upset.
"Don't worry doll we'll be fine," Freddy said kinda glumly. I slumped down upset that my friends are being shut down during the day and how upset I made Freddy.
"Can you at least try to look happy?," Goldie said to Freddy.
"What and make everything rainbow and sunshine like you," Freddy snarled.
"Really you want to bring up the past? Seriously we were just kids!," Goldie exclaimed.
"Kids?! Okay golden child!," Freddy yelled. I couldn't hear them fighting I just am standing here in a daze.
"Golden child!? At least you had somewhat of a childhood!," Goldie yelled back. I felt arms wrap around me and me get carried away. I looked up and saw Foxy. He sat me down on the table in the parts room.
"(Y/n)  are you okay?," I heard Foxy faintly ask shaking me. I snapped out of it with a gasp.
"N-not really," I stuttered out. "Where's B-bonny a-a-and Chica?,"
"They're in another room right now," He said.
"Why?," I asked.
"We had to scatter and hide," He said. "It's never pretty when those two fight,"
"Wait... Are Freddy and Goldie fighting?," I asked. He just gave me a sad look and sighed. "Foxy who's fighting?," I exclaimed slightly.
"Don't worry about it," He said giving me a sad smile.
"Foxy tell me!," I exclaimed.
"I said don't worry about it," He said sternly. I got up and marched to the door. Foxy grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from the door.
"Foxy let me go!," I said growling.
"Make me," He said. I struggled to get out of his grasp but damn him and his animatronic strength. I gave up and he loosened his arms. I slipped out of his grasp and ran to the door flinging it open and running out. When I got to the main stage I was greeted by a bloody mess. Goldie is hovering over Freddy. And his eyes... his eyes are black with white dots.
"Goldie!," I yelled out to him. He looked up and gave me a crazy grin.
"(Y/n) no!," I heard Foxy exclaim. Just then I was flung against a wall. I looked up dizzy and saw Goldie looming over me. His teeth are bared crazily.
"Goldie please don't," I cried out. A hand landed across my face nails digging in. And I could feel the blood slowly run down my face. It didn't hurt. Not even the slightest.
"Goldie please snap out of it!," I exclaimed crying out again. He threw a swing at me and hit me in the stomach and kicked me in the chest. I spat out and coughed up blood.
"Beep beep beep, Goldie isn't hear right now," His voice said. But his voice is monatone and scratchy kinda almost sing song.
"Come on Goldilocks it's me," I said crying. He grabbed my jaw and yanked it up to meet his face. His eyes peirced into mine.
"We're gonna have so much fun together," That same voice said.
"Goldie please, snap out of it, Goldilocks please, it's me," I cried. "Please don't let that thing control you
," I cried more throwing up more blood. All of the sudden Goldie fell down and I passed out. I woke up in Goldies room. Tied to a chair. I looked around and saw Goldie standing right next to me staring at me with those same dead eyes. I wiggled in my chair trying to get out.
"Ohhhh what a poor soul, trapped, bound, unable to escape, stuck with me," He said.
"Goldie no, this isn't you!," I exclaimed.
"Oh but luv, it is," He said.
"No it is not!," I yelled. He struck me leaving blood sprayed across the floor. I shook my head. It's filled with pain. Everything feels broken.
"No... I-its not," I managed to breath out.
"Shut up!," He yelled striking me again.
"G-goldie please," I said.
"Please what? Break your arm? Okay," He said happily. He grabbed my arm and snapped it breaking my arm. I screamed out in pain.
"How about a crucifiction piercing," He said driving a knife threw my hand.
"God dammit Goldie, don't abandon me Goldie," I cried out. "Please don't leave me," I sobbed tears streaming down my face. I looked over to Goldie. And saw that blue eyed bear with horror stricken across his face.
"Goldie," I breathed out a smile across my face before I passed out once more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little loves. I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. School's a bitch and I'll probably get truenced. And god dammit Goldie... Again! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Now I must bid you adieu. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*