Attack

We all ate breakfast in silence. Which was fairly strange. Chica was usually a chattery little bug. Along with Bonnie. I finished up and got up to put my plate in the sink.
    "So what's up with you guys?," I asked them.
    "Huh?... oh nothing," Foxy said.
    "Well you guys aren't usually this silent," I said.
    "Yeah we know," Foxy said. "I guess we just feel bad,"
    "Well why would you feel bad?," I asked them. They didn't give me any clue or answer. They just silently went back to eating. "Hey, have any of you seen Goldie?," I asked.
    They all tensed up suddenly.  They quickly ate their food. They all got up put their dishes in the sink and walked over to the living room. I have this suspicious feeling they did something to Goldie. So I followed them into the living room.
    "There's something you're not telling me," I said. Everything was silent for a moment.
    "Goldie's tied up in a chair in your basement," Freddy said.
    "What!?," I screeched. I ran to the cellar door and swung it open. I flew down the stairs. And sure enough Goldie sat in the middle of the cellar tied up to a chair. But bloody and bruised. I rushed over to him and shook him awake. He slowly opened his eyes.
     "Hey, I'm here, it's me (y/n)," I said.
     "(Y-y/n)," He stuttered out.
     "I'm here," I said reassuring him while untying him. I helped him up the cellar stairs and got him into the bathroom. I sat him down in the tub and headed for the living room.
     "What the hell you guys!!!," I shouted at them. "You don't just fucking do that especially in my fucking house!," I shouted at them and every word dripped venom. They looked away in shame. "Hey! Look at me and tell me why you did that," I snarled with a growl at the end. My face was curled into a snarl. And it was hard to calm myself to keep a straight face.
       "We just thought he should pay for  what he did," Foxy said meekly.
       "He didn't beat me to a pulp!," I shouted again.
       "You have no right to yell at us!," Freddy snapped.
       "Oh really now?," I said my voice going dark and insane. "Last I checked you're in my house fazfuck, do you really want to start this, you had no right to do that to him! Now get out of my house before you get hurt, and the rest of you," I growled harshly.
      "Don't talk to us like that," Freddy said. I rushed over to him ready to tear his head off.
      "Get. Out. Now.," I stated harshly trying to keep my urge to kill him down. They quickly left. I calmed  myself down and walked into the bathroom. Goldie was still laying down in the bathroom.
      "Hey Goldie," I said entering the room and shutting the door behind me. "How ya feeling?," I asked.
      "Like crap, stupid fucking animatronics," He said. He tried to sit up but failed and went back to his original position.
     "Do you have the energy to take a bath?," I asked him.
     "Yeah I think so," He said.
     "Okay, I'll bring in some clothes for you while you're bathing," I said. I showed him what he could use and walked out of the bathroom. I went back downstairs and grabbed some clothing my brother leaves behind. He's usually on the road so whenever he needs to crash he comes here. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.
     Dear (y/n)
            We're sorry for what we did and understand if you don't want to be friends with us anymore. If there's anyway we can make it up to you please let us now. And if you don't want to ever see our faces again that's fine.
                      Sincerely, the animatronics

      I groaned not knowing what to do. A part of me wanted me to forgive them another part wanted them to burn in the deepest pits of hell with little demons pitch forking them. I'd have time to think about it. I walked back up to the bathroom and knocked on the door.
      "Come in," I heard Goldie's voice say. I opened up the door and placed the clothes on the floor and grabbed the dirty pair of clothes.
      "By the way you can use the blue towel," I said.
      "Okay, thanks (y/n)," He said. I walked back out and closed the doors. I went downstairs and turned on the TV. I started watching (fav show) on the TV. I had only just began watching this show so I was only a few episodes in. After about 10 minutes I hear Goldie walking downstairs.
      "Watcha watching?," He asked.
      "(Fav show),wanna watch?," I asked.
      "Sure," He said. He sat down next to me on the couch. I started the show over again.
      "Do I have to go back to the pizzeria tonight?," He asked me.
      "No you can stay here if you want," I said.
      "Thanks (y/n)," He said.
      "No problem,"
      Goldie then picked me up and then sat down on the couch and made me sit up against him
       "Goldie what are you doing?," I asked him.
       "I'm giving you cuddles," He said.
       "Why?," I asked.
       "Because I need them," He said. I was sitting up against his chest with my head on his shoulder. My head was turned so I could still watch (Fav show). One of his legs was propped up on the couch and the other dangled off.
       "I'm sorry they did that to you," I said.
      "Don't apologize it wasn't you're fault," He said.
      "But I could have prevented it," I said.
      "No,  you were sound asleep when it happened,"
      "But I could have stayed up," I said.
      "But you needed you're beauty sleep,"
      "Bu...," I said and then got cut off by Goldie.
      "No more butts you butt, now shhh I want my cuddles and to continue watching this show," He said. I sighed and stayed silent until I had to go to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little loves. Damn they really want to get on your bad side don't they? Poor Goldie. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter! But I must bid you adeui my little loves. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*