Dammit Goldie!

I woke up startled. I looked around before checking the time. It was 10:15. At least I didn't wake up late. I sat up groggily shaking my head to get rid of the fuzziness. I got up and zombied over to the kitchen. I looked through the fridge trying to find something appetizing. I finally settled on (whatever kind of food). I cooked that up and sat down at the table. After I was done with my food I got up and placed it in the sink. God I still felt tired. Like holey hell man. I passed out without realizing it.
     I woke up shooting straight up. I checked the time to see it was 12:16.
     "Shit!," I exclaimed. I hurriedly got up and dressed before rushing out the door. I hopped in my car and sped over to the pizzeria. I bolted out of the car and into the pizzeria. I ran into the main stage area. I hadn't noticed Freddy who was right in front of me. I crashed into him falling over.
      "(Y/n)! Are you okay!?," He exclaimed.
      "Yeah," I said. Freddy helped me up on my feet before everyone else joined him.
      "Why are you late?," Chica asked.
      "I'm sorry, I passed out again without realizing it," I explained.
      "Apology accepted, you had us worried sick!... Again!," Chica exclaimed.
      "I know I know," I said waving it off. I walked over to the stage and slid up on it. I sat there swinging my feet. Foxy and Bonnie jumped up on either side of me. I felt arms wrap around me from behind me and I blacked out. I woke up in Goldie's room.
       "God dammit Goldie," I roared. There was a long silence. "Oh come on, stop creepily watching me and show your face you stupid teddy bear," I roared again.
      "Fine, you caught me," He sighed walking into my line of site.
      "Okay ya big fluffy teddy bear, why am I here again?," I asked.
      "Why aren't you screaming your head off at me?," He asked.
      "Answer my question first," I said.
      "Just because," He said a light pink color flew across his cheeks.
      "Fine, because what is screaming gonna do?," I said.
      "You've got a point," He said.
      "But seriously man, why am I down here? I'm not gonna take 'just because' as an answer," I said.
       He sighed giving in "There's never been anybody like you in this dreaded hell hole, and knowing everyone else they all fled from me and the others, a-and I just d-don't want to be left b-behind or f-forgotten again," He said. A look of a child's neglect crossed his face. He quickly wiped a tear away and made a stern face.
     "Okay Mr. Tough guy, I get it, but tying me to a chair to make someone to like you isn't the way to do it, and I know you would think I'd  just flee, but you'd be surprised," I said. "Now can you please untie me?,"
     "No, you'll just run away," He said. "Unless you're willing to make me a deal,"
      "What's this deal Teddy Bear?," I said teasing him
      "Oh come on we both know that horrid name doesn't suite me, you stay with me tonight and no one gets harmed," He said.
      "Fair enough, deal," I said.
      "Don't forget to shake on it," He said.
      "Tied up," I stated. He untied me and we shook on it. I got up looking around the room. I noticed behind me was a plethra of hand knitted hats and scarves. "So what do you do in your spare time?," I asked him.
     "Knitting, reading and drawing," He stated.
     "Okay you old lady, may I try one on?," I asked.
     "First off who the hell do you think you're talking to, and second off sure," He said. I grabbed a purple enderman hat off of the shelf.
     "First off who the hell do you think you're talking to," I said mimicking him.
     "Now that's not funny luv," He said trying to grab the hat. I put it behind my back keeping it from him.
     "Now who you calling luv goldilocks?," I said. He tried reaching for the hat. I turned around and ran to the other side of the room. He chased me and I ran to the other side jumping on his bed. He walked over to the bed.
     "Ya know, you're more of a child then me," He said.
     "Well no dur goldilocks," I said continuing to jump on the bed.
     "That's it," He said. He grabbed me off the bed and pulled me off the bed and set me down.
     "Oh come on don't be such a grumpy bear," I said pouting.
     "What happened to that stern witty girl who was just here a few minutes ago?," He asked.
      "What, so you're telling me I can't be childish?," I asked.
      "Oh now you're being stern?," He growled. With that there was a hard knock on the door.
      "Really! Again," I heard Foxy growl. "I swear to god Goldie I'm gonna come in there and skin you alive you sadistic golden bear!," Foxy shouted. Goldie had a mixture of sadness and anger on his face. His bottom lip quivered but he was snarling.
      "I got it," I told him. I walked up to the door took a deep breath and opened it. "Hey Foxy," I said flatly.
      "(Y/n)! Are you okay!?," He asked.
      "Yes, but I need you to leave," I said sternly. His face fell from relief into betrayal.
       "B-but...why?," He stuttered.
       "I made a deal with Goldie, I need you to leave, I promise you guys will see me tomorrow night," I said.
       "What deal?.......(y/n)... you wouldn't betray us... would you?," He said so softly it was a whisper.
       "You guys don't get hurt if I spent this night with him, I would never betray you, I'm not that inhumane," I said.
       "But we-," Goldie cut him off slamming the door in his face.
       "Hey what was that for!?," I yelled at him.
       "You were taking to long," He simply said.
       "Bullshit! What was Foxy gonna tell me? You obviously know what it is,"
       "It's none of you're business (y/n)," He growled.
       "Hey Foxy! Ya still out there!," I called out.
       "Yeah Lassie!," He shouted through the door.
       "Can you finish that sentence?," I asked.
       "We're immortal, if we get harmed we will heal before 6," He said. I glared at Goldie.
        "Ya know being honest and not secretive would also help, but I need to keep my end of the deal so I'll stay here," I said intensifying my glare. He shrinked back obviously scared of how I was acting.
        "I'll see ya before I have to leave," I told Foxy.
        "Mkay Lassie," He said. I then heard his footsteps retreat back up a set of stairs I think. I sat in the corner of the room.
        "(Y/n)," Goldie said softly.
        "What?," I snapped.
        "Nevermind," He said turning away and sitting down. I curled up in a ball and silently laid there. After about 15 minutes of pure silence he finally spoke up. "Are you still mad at me?," He asked.
        "Yes," I growled at him.
        "Why?," He asked.
        "You're a lying cheating scumbag!," I exclaimed growling with venom laced  words. He shrinked back again under my harsh gaze and words.
        "I guess I deserved that," He said quietly.
        "Its time I leaved," I said getting up and walking over to the door. I opened the door and walked out and up the stairs and past the floorboards.

----------
Hello my little loves. God dammit Goldie!!!!! Well anyways. I must bid you adeui. *disappears into a cloud of purple smoke*