Brother

"Did you happen to have a special someone over?," He asked me leaning closer and looking suspicious. My brother was a weird puzzle. He writes he draws he acts. Whatever he can on his spare time. He is tall! 6'5, about the same size as the guys. Why do all guys I meet have to be taller than me??? He has short crazy (color) hair. He has (color) colored eyes as well. He had a more dapper gentlemen style in clothing. He wore grey suit pants. He has a white undershirt that is a button up and a leather vest. Per usual.

"Oh, sorry, my friend needed some clothes for his cousin, I didn't think you would mind," I said.

"Awww okay, don't worry I don't mind," He said smiling down at me. He took a seat on the couch and so did I.

"Okay, well I got a job," I said.

"That's good, where at?," He asked.

"At the new pizzeria place," I said.

"Do you like it?," He asked.

"Kind of, it doesn't pay well, but it's really fun at night," I said bouncing a little.

"That's good if it's fun, so graveyard shift? How's that going?," He asked.

"Good, just took a bit to adjust to," I said.

"Okay well, I'm gonna go to bed," He said.

"Mkay, I may be up when you are," I said. I heard his footsteps retreat. A door opened and then closed. I sat there kinda sad I was alone again. I finished my pretzels and watched (Fav show). I was a whole episode in when I had to go pee. So i got up did what I needed and walked back downstiars. I plopped back down on the couch.

"Thank god he's asleep," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked over and of course Goldie was sitting there.

"Dammit Goldie, you're always popping up here," I said.

"Well I can't leave you all lonely for the day," He said.

"Fine," I said.

"So who was that?," He asked leaning up against the couch.

"That would be my brother," I said.

"Hmm okay," He said. I stretched out and curled up in a ball facing toward the TV. I felt Goldie move my feet onto his lap making me stretch out.

"Here have my cold foot," I said sticking my foot up his shirt.

"Oh god! That's cold!," He exclaimed. He pushed my foot out from under his shirt. I accidentally kicked him in the dick in the process. He curled over in the process.

"I'm so sorry," I said trying to hold back my laughs but failing. I sat up and leaned over to make sure he was okay. "Ya good man?," I asked him.

"Yeah... just give......me a min," He said through clenched teeth. After a bit he sat back up. "God damn you and your cold feet,"

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't worry about it," He said. I laid back down but was careful about not kicking him in the dick this time. I quickly fell asleep.

I sat up and looked around. I looked to the end of the couch and saw that Goldie was asleep. I looked up and saw my brother hovering over us taking pictures. I hastily sat up to grab the camera forgetting my feet were in Goldies lap. So I accidentally kicked him in the balls again. He instantly woke up grabbing his crotch in pain. I kept swiping at the camera.

"Come on that's not fair man," I said. I lept off the couch tackling my brother to the grand. But still couldn't grab the camera.

"But it was too cute to resist," He said.

"But I didn't give you consent," I retorted. He mimicked me in a stupid voice. I kept trying to grab the camera but inevitably failing. I looked up and saw Goldie grab the camera out of his hands. He quickly looked through the pictures and gave it back to my brother. "The fuck Goldie," I said. He pulled me off my brother. I tried to get out of his grasp and get to my brother. Just then the camera clicked and I felt Goldie kiss the top of my head at the same time. "God dammit Goldie!," I exclaimed. He let me go and I went after my brother again.

~Le time skip *poof*~

"So you'll let me keep the pictures?," My brother asked.

"Fine," I sighed.

"Yay!," I heard both my brother and Goldie exclaim.
"Just don't show anyone please," I said.
"Aww but I wanted to make the guys jealous," Goldie pouted.
"Bad idea," I said. Goldie pouted some more. And gave me puppy dog eyes. "Dude that don't work on me," I said.
"Dammit," I heard him say under his breath.
"So is he like your boyfriend or something?," My brother asked.
"Nah," I said.
"Then why was he here while I was asleep?," He asked.
"It was just bad timing, he's a close friend," I stated.
"Mhmm, sure," He said.
"I swear to god I'm gonna punch your nose in," I said getting up. He quickly scrambled away into one of the rooms. "That's what I thought!," I exclaimed.
"(Y/n's) got a boyfriend, (Y/n's) got a boyfriend," He taunted me through the door.
"No I don't! I will wipe away all your work if you don't stop," I growled through the door.
"Okay, okay, I'll stop," He said.
"Thank you," I said before walking away. I saw Goldie quietly sitting on my couch. Still a bit pissed off I headed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked around randomly. I closed it and sat down at the table laying my head down. I slowly dozed off.
I woke up confused and even more tired. I was laying down on the couch with a pillow under my head and a blanket over me. I sat up looking around. Just then Goldie walked in.
"Hey you're finally awake," He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my little loves. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed the chapter. I will bid you adieu now. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*