Awkward

I landed on the couch with the four boys all in a heap on the ground.
"What did I just witness?," My brother asked himself. Of course Chica is still recording.
"You just witnessed me confessing to 4 guys that I like them," I said.
"Awwwwwww," My brother said. I saw Chica showing him something.
"Chica no!," I exclaimed. And in a split second Goldie had already leaped over me and tackled Chica. And again my brother went "Awwwww,". Mine and goldies faces are beat red.
"Chica, you is a butt," I said.
"Oh but you love me," She said.
"Yes, yes I do," I said.
"So new boyfriend?," My brother asked.
"No, it's just very complicated," I said sighing.
"Mhmm," He said unconvinced.
"Oh shut up you old fart," I said sticking my tongue out at him.
"Excuse me? Old fart?," He said exaggerating it.
"Yes! Old fart!," I exclaimed.
He proceeded to tackle me and tickle me. I squirmed and wiggled trying to get free, but the rest of them had joined in.
"Ahhhhhh no!! God dammit Anthony!!," I exclaimed laughing so hard I started crying. I continued to squirm and they finally stopped. I catched my breath and rolled on my back. "You people are evil,".
"Well no dur," Bonnie said. I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck his tongue back out at me.
"So lil sis, tell me how it's "complicated"," He said.
"How about no," I said.
"Plllleeeeeaaasssseee," He begged.
"No!," I exclaimed.
"I'll tell him," Foxy said.
"No!,"
"Yes," They all said.
"I'mma go disappear," I said and went to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed awaiting the torture. Like usual. And I hadn't noticed that I wasn't really hurting all that much.
I heard my door open and close and looked up to see Bonnie.
"Hey Bonnie," I said.
"Hey," He said sitting down on my bed.
"I am now awaiting my inevitable doom," I said.
"It can't be that bad," He said.
"Pfft yeah right, I like 4 guys they all like me back and now my brother is gonna find out, do you know how awkward that is," I said.
"No, not really, I've seen teens break up with each other at the pizzeria and that's about it," He said.
"Well it's really akward, and just weird, but I guess that's how family works," I said.
"I guess, I'm curious how your brother is gonna react,".
"Idk, he's really out of the blue with his reactions so it's always hard to tell, ".
"True," He said. "Funny how all of the guys have gotten time with you except me," He scoffed.
"Hey well you're here now aren't you?," I asked.
"You're right," He said.
"I wanna pet your ears," I said in a childish voice. He leaned his head down so I could reach his ears. Instead of petting his ears I had he come sit next to me so he didn't have to be in such an uncomfortable position. I started petting his ears which not to my surprise are very fluffy.
"Your ears are so fluffy," I giggled.
"Thanks," He said. "I think we should go downstairs and check on your brother," He said.
"Yeah we probably should," I said. He got off the bed and so did I. We walked downstairs and there was my brother on the couch talking with the guys and Chica sitting in the corner on her phone. Bonnie went to go join the chat.
"So you're in love with a bunch of furries?," He asked.
"Yes," I said looking him dead in the eye. It's not like I could let him know about the animatronics.
"Okay then," He said.
"Yeeeeaaaahhhhh," I said. "Honestly I didn't expect that reaction out of you,"
"What reaction expect?," My bro asked.
"Honestly to be a screaming mess," I said.
"I probably would be, but just eh," He said.
"When ya leaving?," I asked.
"I actually have to leave right now, I just stopped by to grab something," He said getting up and walking to one of the rooms. Then Foxy came over and sat down next to me.
"How'd it feel telling my brother that?," I asked him.
"Akward," He said sighing.
"He called you guys furries," I told him. He gave me a frown and glares at where my brother had disappeared.
"It's not our fault we're like this," He said.
"I know, I know," I said. "But he doesn't know that you're technically animatronics,".
"I know, it's just weird I guess," He said.
"Yeah, so you guys are spending the next week with me, it's gonna be weird," I said.
"Yeahhh, not to mention awkward," He said.
"Yeah," I said. I leaned up against the arm of the couch. Then I felt arms wrap around me and me getting picked up. I looked up and saw Foxy had picked up. Then he started running.
"Foxy!," I exclaimed scared that I'm gonna fall out of his arms. I looked behind him and saw the other guys are chasing him.
"I'm not a princess," I told him while he was still running. Somehow he managed to open the back door and we are outside. The outside is a big lawn with a few apple trees and other plants and flowers. And behind it is the woods.
"One could argue Lassie," He said. I looked behind him and saw that Goldie is catching up.
"Goldie's catching up we gotta go faster," I said.
"I'm trying, you're not exactly a ballon," He said. Then he got tackled to the ground by Goldie. Goldie then proceeded to pick me up and run. He turned around and I could clearly see the guys were gonna run him over.
"Goldie what are you doing!," I exclaimed.
"Just wait," He said then teleported as soon as the guys got to him. And the boys chased him around while he teleported. I laughed at how funny it is and fun. I looked up at him and saw him smiling obviously amused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my little loves. So this chapter was weird to wright XD. And was just weird in general. It's gonna be boring for a bit XD. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! I must bid you adieu now. *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*

(Sorry about the weird text phone is a derp)