Chapter Seven

Okay, so I think I should do more dedicating to people...

sooo..... who ever comments to most unique/interesting comment [RELEVANT TO THIS STORY!] will get a dedication in the next chap :) This procedure will most likely continue throughout the story!

And I wanna talk with my readers/fans more so I'm going to try to reply to all your comments and such :)

and I saw that this was back up in the 300's for fan-fic and in the Romance category for a little bit... you guys have no clue how happy that made me! And to think the romance in this story didn't even start yet xD

oh (sorry for dragging this note on...) i know this might sound stupid (because it's only chap seven), but I already know what I can do for a sequel for this story. Because I already have this story planned out, beginning to end (kinda...) ;D

enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Seven*~*

"So tell me again why we're watching The Lucky One?" Zayn asked for about the millionth time.

"Because the book is amazing and the movie is amazing and Zac Efron is hot as hell!" I exclaimed to him, throwing my arms up in the air. Geez, I think they can survive watching one romance movie!

"But Harry is the one who's into these kind of- wait!" Niall exclaimed, sitting upright from his position on the floor (don't ask me why he's sitting on the floor...), "You said, and I quote, 'and the movie is amazing'!"

I raised an eyebrow at him. "So?"

"So, it means you already watched it!" Louis exclaimed. Zayn, Niall, and Louis then stood up from where they were sitting and started to walk out of the room.

"Niall," I whined, watching the blonde leave, "I thought you were my friend!" Niall spun around and his blue eyes met my green. He smiled sheepishly at me and I instantly smiled back.

"Sorry Tay,"  Niall said, his smile turning into a smirk, "I'll watch a different movie with you another time." He then followed the two partners in crime. I glared playfully at his back then shifted my position on the couch to see Liam sitting on the recliner. He was sitting sideways with his legs hanging over the side of the chair. He was texting on his phone with a slight smile on his face.

"Oh so you're not leaving with the other guys?" I asked, throwing one of the pillows from the couch at him. Liam jumped slightly when the pillow hit him and turned to look at me.

"Where's everyone else?" He asked, looking around the room, "Is the movie over?"

I giggled, shaking my head. Okay, trust me, I'm not into Liam, he's just a friend, but he looked so damn cute being all oblivious and confused. "Nope, all the others just left," I said, getting up and walking over to him, "Move over." I then squeezed myself in next to him on the recliner.

Pretty much, we were squished.

Liam chuckled and looked back to his phone. He replied to a message, smiling.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, trying to look at his phone. Liam turned his phone away from me. "Oh, so I see Payne is being all secretive?" I smirked at him. He looked over at me and chuckled.

"I'm just texting Dani," He said, running a hand through his hair.

"You really love her, don't you?" I asked, poking his shoulder. He smiled and nodded. "Awe!" I exclaimed and he blushed.