Chapter 27

ahhh hello there :3 It is now 2013! That means new year, new me! I'm a Time Lord now so after this chapter I'm deleting everything and travelling the world!

Okay now lets get serious. I think I need to pick up some speed with these chapters so I think the chapters are going to be getting more intense :D

(oh and I'm not apologizing for the long wait because... just because. I've been busy and I've been spending my time writing INS and actual stories)

AND I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS PRACTICALLY ALL DIALOGUE

oh and the building names in here I just made up so if they're real and like a shoe store or whatever i'm sorryyyyyy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter 27*~*

You know that feeling? That feeling when you're just so comfortable and fast asleep and having the best dream ever? Like, when you feel like you can just sleep forever?

Well that's the feeling I'm having right now.

"Taylor.... Pssst Taylooooooor! Wake up!"

Well... the feeling I had.

"What the hell do you want, it's too early," I grumbled incoherently, keeping my eyes shut.

"Well good morning to you too..."

"Dammit Harry!" I exclaimed as loud as a tired girl could. I reached my hand out, trying to blindly whack him. "What. Do. You. Want?"

"Get dressed in something nice yet casual, I'll explain in the car," Harry said. My bed then shifted weight and I knew he got off the bed.

"I am not leaving this bed Harry Edward Styles."

"If I get you Starbucks for breakfast will you?"

My eyes then shot open and I sat up in my bed. Harry was leaning on my wall, fully dressed. He had a smirk on his face and his head was cocked to the side.

"I'm up."

*_*

I was staring at myself in the mirror. I had light-wash skinny jeans on with UGG boots on. I had on a white tank-top with a plaid button-up shirt (which was un-bottoned) pulled over it. I had a grey beanie pulled over my curls and I stared at myself in the mirror. I still had no clue where Harry was going to take me, guess he wanted it to be a surprise of something.

I then walked out of my room and looked at the clock. I then narrowed my eyes. "Harry," I hissed, looking over at the counter where he was sitting, "It's not even seven-thirty yet, this better be good."

"It is, it is," Harry said, "But now that you're ready, lets go!"

I sighed and followed Harry out of the hotel room. We both walked into the lift. "Does anyone know that we're leaving?"

"No," Harry said simply.

"Well are you going to tell anyone?"

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"No... wait yes... I don't know. Why is it important?"

"Because," I dragged out, "People are going to be wondering where we are."

"Well when they call, I'll obviously tell them where we are," Harry said as the lift doors opened again and we both walked into the lobby.