Next chapter progress, questions, information, ect.

Hey guys! Okay, first things first: Chapter 26 WILL be up sometime this week! I have some ideas on what's going to happen and I think shit's gonna start going down after this chapter ;)

I just wanted to write this so you guys know that I haven't abandoned you and that the chapter is being written. And hopefully (since I know what's going to happen next chap already) it should be up sooner than before chapters.

Also, about half the chapter is already done. The beginning is kind of fun and games, but then it starts to get all intense and stuff. And yes to keep drama flowing and stuff, 'match maker' will be played in this chapter.

And as I say this all the time, thank you to everyone who is putting up with the month wait, this chapter was just kind of hard and I had to update my other fanfic :) but I think this month was worth the wait and stuff. Plus school has been keeping me busy -_-

now some questions!

1) What do you think is happening in the next chapter? Any predictions? (IF I SOMEHOW TOLD YOU DON'T ANSWER :) )

2) If you could ship Taylor with any other boy (if you say Harry I'm scared) who would it be?

3) To people who thought Jeff was evil, do you still think he is?

4) Jeff has an actual girlfriend! Do you think that will cause drama?

and that's it for questions....

Now here's something I've never done before! I wanna have a one=shot contest!

Objective: Write a one-shot about The Other Styles (obviously) doing anything! It could be a party (holiday or just a party), a day at the beach, a concert, or a signing! It could be some dramatic stuff (a fight, twitter hate, ect.) or fluffy stuff! It can really be about anything. It could be a dream... hell it can even be alternate universe!

RULES:
1) MUST be original!
2) Length doesn't matter. If there's a couple spelling/grammar errors I don't care, just make sure it's readable.
3) Taylor has to be with Niall.
4) Title the one-shot "GTN's one-shot contest"
5) Tag it in 'GoingToNeverland'
6) Also message the link to me!

This contest will be over February 1st (Harold's bday!)!

I will choose three winners!

First place: Dedication, fan, imagine based on you with whoever you want!
Second place: Dedication, fan!
Third place: Dedication!

:)