Chapter Two

So yeah...

enjoy!

~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Two*~*

"Wait, what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at my twin brother. Did he just ask me to go live with him and four boys that I don't even know? One girl with five boys? I would go mental! You probably would too so don't say anything.

"Please Tay!" Harry exclaimed, "You can come to the signings and concerts we have! It'll be fun! Besides, the fans love you!" The fans love- what? The fans know who I am?

"You're telling me your fans know who I am?" I asked Harry, crossing my arms. Harry nodded.

"Well, they know of you," He said, "But is that a yes?"

"I never said that," I said, "And how do they know of me?"

Harry shrugged. "They just do," He said, "It's like they're better than the police and all." I nodded slightly, thinking.

If I go hang with them for a couple of days (I'm guessing) it actually could be fun. From the videos and all I've seen, they're all pretty hilarious. Especially the boy Louis. And they all seem nice, but I don't actually know since I don't know them.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Is that a yes?"

"Answer my question Harold," I ordered, smirking up at him. Harry sighed dramatically but then smiled.

"Yes, they will like you," Harry said. I could see he was starting to get excited at the fact that I might come chill with them for a couple of days.

"How long?" I asked casually, opening up one of the pantries and rummaging through them.

"Is that a yes?"

"Harry, answer her question!" My mum exclaimed and I smirked to myself. I've been having to do a lot of repeating, so I'm glad I didn't have to repeat that.

"It depends on the weather." I looked away from the pantry and at my twin. I raised an eyebrow at me, confused.

"Excuse me?" I leaned back on the counter. Depends on the weather... what does that even have to do with anything? Then again, I barely understand Harry, and he's my twin.

"Well, we're supposed to stay for two weeks or so," Harry started to explain, "But if the weather is really bad we obviously can't get on a plane to Ireland."

I nodded, considering the options again. Okay, I can either stay home and do nothing for a while or I can go hang with my brother and his band mates and have the time of my life and see what it's like to live as One Direction.

"Okay," I said smiling, "I'll go."

*_*

I was sitting upstairs in my room with Luce sitting across from me.

"Are you sure he's taken?" She asked me for about the tenth time in the past twenty minutes. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Lucinda Adams, if you ask me one more time I am going to kill you," I threatened. Luce narrowed her eyes at me because of the fact that I used her real name.

"Fine," She breathed and looked at the open suit case in front of us, "So, you're going to be spending a lot of time away from here... what are you going to pack?"