Chapter 17

wooh another update! :D and I lied sorry :/ there will be the apology and Taylor's date with Jeffy, but there won't be a revealing. I want some other things to happen before that, sorry  guys!

AND GUISE HARRY ISN'T STOOPID HE JUST HAS A LOT OF FEELINGSSS lol xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter 17*~*

My eyes opened slowly at the sound of my phone's alarm tone Torn In Two by After We Fall. From the window, I noticed that clouds were across the sky and a light snow was falling. I groaned mentally.

And I practically shrieked mentally when all the events from the night before came crashing into my head.

I groaned out loud this time, sitting up in my bed. I was alone in the room. The door was closed. I'm guessing Zayn, Liam, and Louis left after I fell asleep.

Is Harry still mad at me? I bet he is. I have a temper, so you probably expect me to be mad to right? Well, wrong. I'm not mad. But Harry probably is. He has a temper worse than mine and, trust me, that's saying something.

I sighed, slowly getting out of my bed and walked over to the dresser. I looked in the small mirror above it and realized I looked like crap. My eyes were red and puffy and my skin was pale. My curls were all over the place and there were bags under my eyes too. I bit my lip, shaking my head at the reflection.

"What have you done?" I whispered to it.

I then turned away from the dresser and walked out of my room. The suite was quiet, considering it's pretty early in the morning.

And that's why I was so shocked to see Harry sitting at the counter.

We both didn't say anything. We just watched each other. Green eyes watching green eyes. Movement by movement. Famous Styles watching the Other Styles.

I sat down at the counter across from Harry and looked awkwardly down at my lap. Every now and then I would glance back up at Harry. To be honest, it was impossible to tell his emotion. I couldn't tell if he was mad or fine or upset. He was just wearing a poker face.

Five minutes passed.

Ten minutes passed.

Fifteen minutes passed.

Silence.

Fifteen damn minutes of silence.

"I'm sorry," Harry and I suddenly blurted out at the same time. We both looked up at each other, wide eyed.

"I'm the one who should be sorry-" I started.

"I over reacted and-" Harry interjected but I kept talking.

"And I called your girlfriend a slut and a bitch-"

"I shouldn't have yelled at you-"

"I'm just  not the biggest fan of her-"

"I understand if you hate me."

"Woah, woah, woah," I said, raising an eyebrow, "Harry, why would I hate you? I'm the one who bad mouthed your girlfriend." Harry sighed, shaking his head.

"I know," He said, "But I was the one who just jumped to conclusions."

"Wait, so you believe me that Melissa is cheating on you?" Is it bad to say that I was hopeful to say he believed me? I mean, come on, he has to.

Silence.

I groaned quietly. "Harry, answer me. Do you believe me?"

Harry shrugged slightly. "I don't know what  to believe Tay," He said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I sighed, having to fight the urge to roll my eyes. "It's just that... I don't know Tay, I really don't. I mean, I even called her. When I questioned  her about it she started freaking out and saying that she would never do such a thing."