Chapter Four

Taylor to the side :) ----------->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Four*~*

We were all quickly hurried into the mall. Girls were screaming and freaking the hell out and just being fan-girls.

And I thought leaving the hotel was loud.

Just like the hotel, girls were shouting about who I was or why I was with the boys. I just hope they don't think I'm one of the boys' girlfriends, 'cause I'm not. Harry's my brother so that wouldn't be right and I just met the other boys.

Paul rushed us all into a back room while him and some other guys had to set up. The back room was actually pretty big. There were a couple of chairs and a medium sized TV. There was a mini-fridge against the wall along with a coffee table. I'm guessing this is where people who work in this mall hang out when they're off their shift.

I noticed there was a girl sitting in one of the chairs. She had bleach blonde hair that fell to her waist. She had huge sun-glasses pushed  up to the top of her head. She had on a light pink dress that barely reached her thigh. Her heels were the same color pink and had to add on four inches to her height. Her pink lip-stick made her ice-blue eyes practically pop out of her head.

Maybe she's the living, breathing Barbie, I thought, looking at the girl.

She stood up and flashed a smile at the boys. I looked back and saw Harry was the only one who smiled at her. Harry walked over to her and slid his arm around her shoulders. Barbie Girl looked back over at me and narrowed her eyes.

"Who's this?" She asked, her voice dripping with hatred already.

Maybe she's the living Regina George, I thought, Wouldn't be surprise.

"This," Harry said, indicating to me, "Is my twin sister, Taylor." I waved a little and smiled.

Possibly-Regina-George just nodded, her eyes still narrowed at me. I just raised an eyebrow.

"And you are?" I asked. The girl just shifted her position and I swear, if she moved one more time the dress would suddenly become a tank-top.

"Melissa," She said as if everyone should know. Oh so this is Melissa. I nodded and turned to the boys. I raised an eyebrow at them and they just shrugged slightly. I sighed and walked over to stand in-between Zayn and Liam. I turned back around and saw Harry sitting on one of the chairs with Melissa on his lap, whispering in his ear.

"So that's Melissa huh?" I whispered to Zayn and he looked down at me and nodded. He then stepped away from the other three boys and motioned for me to follow. He brought me close to the door so we were out of ear-shot from everyone. Niall, Louis, and Liam gave us two a weird look from Zayn just waved them off.

"Okay, spill," I whisper-ordered to him. Zayn nodded and looked across the room at Melissa and Harry. Melissa was looking over at us with her eyes narrowed. She looked over at Harry to tell him something then nodded at us. Harry followed her gaze and raised an eyebrow at Zayn and I.

"Oi!" Zayn called to them, "Just having a friendly conversation! If you want to stare, take a picture!" I smirked a little. Melissa rolled her eyes and Harry just glared at us. They both looked away.

"Spill," I repeated and Zayn nodded again.

"Well," Zayn started in a whisper, "Melissa is the daughter of one of our managers. So that's how she knows us really. The day her and Harry met, Harry insisted that they just 'clicked'. At first, we all thought they did, but then we got to know the true Melissa. She's really a snob and so rude and arrogant."