Chapter Eight

Dedicated to Never_Look_Back because her comment made me laugh and Melissa was expose and it was just a funny comment in my opinion xD

So, as you know, school is starting soon :( so that means not quick updates x( I swear, I'm going to go mental at school, thinking about this story xD

AND 290 ON FANFICTION AND 695 ON ROMANCE FKDFGHJGEUFRUIVEHRJBGUIEBGIWNFKWN THAT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN, OKAY? :D

now it's down to 705 in just fanfic...

and enjoyyyyy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Eight*~*

"Hey Taylor look! It's your best friend!" Niall whisper-exclaimed to me. He then pointed to Melissa, who was sitting at the booth.

We were all going out to breakfast. All meaning the boys, myself, and the living Regina George.

"You're an ass," I said to Niall, narrowing my eyes.

"Language!" Harry exclaimed to me but I ignored him.

"What Tay, you don't want to see your best friend today?" Louis asked me, smirking. I rolled my eyes and narrowed them at him.

"You're an ass too," I said.

Louis and Niall both frowned at me. I then slid in the booth after Harry with Zayn following me. On the other side of Harry was Melissa (of course). Across from us was Louis, Niall, and Liam.

"Don't worry Louis," Harry said, smiling at him, "I still love you!"

Louis grinned at Harry. "I love you too Hazza."

"What about me?" Niall asked, frowning.

"What about us?" Liam asked Niall, his eyes wide. He mocked being horrified.

Melissa coughed to get all of our attention. Harry turned to her and smiled. "Kidding babe," He said and kissed her forehead. The whole table rolled their eyes.

"So Taylor," Melissa said and I glanced over at her, "Are you feeling better?"

"Fine," I said in a bored tone, not making eye contact. I could feel Harry's lazer glare piercing a hole in the side of my head.

I took another glance over at Melissa. Her eyes were narrowed at me and her lips were pursed.

"Is there a problem?" I asked in a sickly-sweet voice. Melissa winced slightly.

"Not at all," She said in the exact tone. I leaned back in the booth and looked over at Harry. He was on Twitter, following people I guess.

A silence passed over us. It was an uncomfortable silence. An awkward, uncomfortable silence.

"So," Louis said, breaking the silence. He clasped his hands together. "How about we order?"

*_*

After breakfast, we all went back to the hotel. Guess who came with us?

If you guessed Melissa, four for you, you were right.

I drove home with Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam in the van. I don't think I could stand another awkward silence with Harry and Melissa. I know I sound jealous, but she's freaking taking my brother away! I only chose to come here to have brother-sister bonding. I don't mind hanging out with the other boys, they're awesome, but I haven't hung out with Harry once.