Music playlist :)

Please note that I know barely any songs and most of them relate to our best friend Melissa so yeah :) I'm gonna includ why they are on the playlist :) I'll try to find songs for everyone too so... ya. Warning: Some of these songs might possibly give out spoilers and I try not to make them so noticeable so yeah...

1) You're Gonna Go Far Kid- The Offspring

Why: I've been listening to this song for a really long time now and the first couple lines are "show me how to lie you're getting better all the time turning all against the one is an art that's hard to teach" and a line in the chorus is "with 1000 lies and a good disguise hit 'em right between the eyes, hit 'em right between the eyes". I personally thought this described Melissa with her lies and 'angel' disguise around Harry.

2) Misery Buisness- Paramore (as seen in previous chapters)

Why: Self-explanitory lol.

3) Enchanted- Taylor Swift

Why: This song is just too damn cute<3 Like Niall<3

4) Love Story- Taylor Swift

Why: "You were Romeo and you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said 'Stay away from Juliet!' " <---- I hope you got why...

5) Crazier- Taylor Swift

Why: yeah...

6) I'm Only Me When I'm With You- Tay Tay Swift

Why: Omfg so much Taylor Swift lol. But I love her<3. Think of this song as more of a bro/sis relationship. You'll see in chapters later on in the story, that Taylor and Harry are 110% real with each other... most of the time.

7) One Of Those Girls- Avril Lavigne

Why: "I know you're the kinda girl; you only care about one thing. Who've you seen or where you've been... whose got money. I see that look in your eyes, it tells a million lies. But deep inside, I know why, you're talking to him. I know what you're all about. I really hope he figures it out. You're one of those girls, nothing but trouble. Just one look, and now you're seeing double. Before you know it, she'll be gone. off to the next one." Okay, so this obviously is another song that represents Melissa. I think this one is pretty self explanitory.

8) Time Of My Life- David Cook

Why: Just look out for this song in the future ;)

9) Celebrity Status- Marianas Trench

Why: I think the first verse of this song kinda represents the whole 'celebrity status' (no pun intended) thing and the rest you'll see for the future ;)

oh the shortness of this playlist :P I'm sorry but I could barely find songs for this story! If someone could message me songs that represent I would love that<3

oh and I'm planning another interview for everyone (meaning the boys, Eleanor, Dani, Perrie, and Taylor. Not Melissa. She can't sit with us at the table to GoingToNeverland's wattpad interviews.) so QUESTIONS PLEASEEEEE :3