My inspiration, the story of TOS and more :)

Hey there everyone :)

First things first, HOLY CRAP FOR THREE DAYS THIS STORY WAS #198 ON FANFICTION! THAT ISN'T REAL! IT WAS RIGHT UNDER ONE OF 1DONLYYOU'S STORIES! DO YOU KNOW HOW HAAPPY THAT MADE ME, TO BE RIGHT BEHIND ONE OF MY FAVE AUTHOR'S STORIES?! I WAS FREAKING THE HELL OUT! JUST I LOVE YOU ALL! LET ME LOVE YOU AND HOLD YOU!

... :3

Now, some of you might be wondering where I got my inspiration from. Well, this story was actually going to be called 'Blame It On The Rain' and it was going to be about an actress and Niall Horan staring in a movie called Blame It On The Rain. Yes, I got the title from He Is We's song... Blame It On The Rain. The story-line was going to be the idea of the actress and Niall falling in love behind the scenes along with the movie.

But then I realized I hated that idea.

So then I thought of Stupid, Crazy Love by 1DOnlyYou. I then decided I wanted to write a love story. Like, a good one. One that has a used topic but with a twist.

So boom, I decided I wanted to write a Niall fanfic.

Now I needed to think of a plot. I was still going to use Blame It On The Rain except it would have been about a girl falling in love with niall... who has a girlfriend.

I didn't like that idea (for me) either.

So, I then saw His American Rebel come up in my reccomended stories (I think) and decided I wanted a catchy title.

So here I was, at one in the morning, in the middle of summer, thinking of a story. I decided I wanted a love story with a catchy title.

And please note I was listening to Blame It On The Rain by He Is We on replay.

Now, I don't know how I got this idea, but between the catchy title of His American Rebel, the song, and a love story...

I thought of The Other Styles.

Honestly, I don't know how I came to that conclusion. I really don't.

But the reason I made it The Other Styles? Because I didn't want to make it The Other Tomlinson or The Other Payne because (even though I love them, I think they're awesone) I see a lot of them. And besides, The Other Styles had a ring to it. :D

And besides, I see harry being the only one in the band that could have a twin. Idk why.

But anyways, I wrote the first chapter at one in the morning and posted it, thinking no one would read it. But just in case someone did, I made a cover. And then I went to sleep.

No way did i expect to wake up and see that people already read it. Like, I freaked ha.

~~

Now my fans. I honestly love the fans of TOS to pieces (well, I love all of my fans<3). I think it's because of their comments. Their comments are so freaking funny. Like, they make my day and I can joke with them. And we insult Melissa together (JOIN THE CLUB LOL). And we talk about Harry's obliviousness. And (I know this is weird) but I'm convinced that at least one of you had created the wedding that Niall and Taylor should have.

That awkward moment when no one did.

That even awkward moment when someone did and I just said they didn't so now it's awkward.

But just to make it clear, I love all my fans of every story<3 I LOVE YOU LOST READERS!

~~

Oh and chapter 11 will be out today so be on the lookout ;)

~~

And if anyone is wondering, even though the story is still getting started, I have a possible sequel planned. Like, I thought about in, and I'm like 'wow, I can actually make a sequel to this story'.

~~

Oh and I picture Melissa looking like Regina George lol.

~~

Now... some questions I have for you all :D

1) How did you find me on Wattpad? Like, were you just scrolling around and saw one of your fans/someone you fan like one of my stories? Or did a friend tell you about me? Or did you just search random stuff and found me? :3

2) More specifically, how did you find The Other Styles?

3) I wanna do another interview soon, so comment questions... but it'll be risky when the Tiall shippers comment... about Niall and Taylor... because they are forbidden... and Taylor won't admit her feelings... and Harry will be pissed....

4) ^^do you think I'm going crazzy? xD

and that's it for this author's note :) be on the lookout for chapter 11!