Chapter 13

yayyyy filler chap xD maybe ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Thirteen*~*

"It's time to get up-"

"LOUIS TOMLINSON IF YOU JUMP ON MY BED I WILL KILL YOU!" I screamed at Louis as I sat up in my bed, glaring at the wide-eyed man-boy in front of me. His blue eyes were staring down at me as I was glaring up at him.

Okay, don't go and call me a bitch for screaming at the sass... I mean swag... master... or whatever you guys call him. I barely got any sleep since I was freaking the hell out. I now have to find a fake boyfriend along with hide my feelings for Niall. And not to mention, I had just about to fall asleep when Louis decided to walk in and start singing.

"Someone's snappy today," Louis muttered, running a hand through his brown hair. He then looked down at the floor. "And I'm going down to Starbucks and I was wondering if you want to come?" He mumbled and I sighed, running a hand through my curls as guilt washed over to me.

"Of course I'll go with you, Lou," I said with a small smile. Louis then looked up at me and grinned.

"Great!" He exclaimed. Before I could say anything, he jogged out of the room. I laughed slightly, shaking my head at my overly-energetic friend. I slowly climbed out of my bed and changed into dark-wash skinny jeans, a pink-and-blue tie-die shirt, and light blue heels. I quickly ran a brush through my hair, not putting any makeup on.

There was then a knock on my door.

"It's open!" I called and watched as Niall walked in.

"Mornin'," He said with a smile. His blonde hair was tousled and his blue eyes were unfocused.

"Morning," I said, walking over to him. I ruffled his hair. "Something tells me you just woke up."

Niall nodded and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah," He said, "And everyone else is already up, and I wanted to come say good morning before you and Louis go out."

I swear, I saw something flash across his eyes. It looked like... jealousy? Holy crap, was Niall jealous that I was going to Starbucks with Louis?

"Yeah, but just as friends," I reassured and a small smile formed on Niall's face, "We're just going to Starbucks."

Niall nodded. "And I think we're going to be alone again tonight."

Now, if this was taken any other way, everyone would be thinking that Niall wants to... you know... get it on. And, guess what, of course I took it that way.

"What?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening. At first Niall looked at me, confused and scared, until he got what I was talking about. He burst out laughing.

"Oh God Taylor," He said, shaking his head, "Of course you would think that!"

I frowned, feeling a blush creep up to my cheeks. "I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up in the air.

Niall just shook his head, smirking. "Very cheeky, Styles, very cheeky." I rolled my eyes and huffed. "But in all seriousness, I was wondering if... I don't know... if you'd like to go out to dinner tonight?" He asked sheepishly, looking down at the ground. "But just as friends," He added.

Is it bad to say that my heart kind of broke at hearing that?

"Yeah, of course," I said, smiling slightly, "Just as friends."

*_*

"Okay so," Louis said as we sat down at one of the tables in Starbucks, "What were you and Niall talking about?" I shrugged, not wanting to answer. Without a word I took a sip of my coffee. Louis sighed. "Come on Tay," Louis whined, "Really, what were you two talking about?!"