Chapter Six

new cover :) like it? and 2,000 reads already?! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Six*~*

"Taylor."

I groaned and flipped onto my side, shutting my eyes tighter. Stupid alarm clock.

"Taaaaylor."

I groaned yet again and reached my arm out to hit the snooze button. "Where the hell is the snooze button?" I grumbled, barely audible, as I whacked something that felt too familiar to a head.

"Ow! Taylor!"

My eyes shot open to be looking at a frowning Niall, rubbing his head. I sat up in the bed and frowned at him.

"Sorry Niall!" I exclaimed, "Forgiving hug?" I opened up my arms and looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

Niall laughed and hugged me tightly. For some reason, yet another blush crept to my cheeks. I hugged him back just as tight. Niall then pulled away. "Oh, and Harry wants you to get dressed for the day. We have some options on what you could do."

I nodded slowly and watched as the Irish boy left the room. I smiled slightly to myself and hopped off the hotel bed. Closing the door, I made my way over to the closet. I shuffled through the shirts and pants until I found an outfit for today.

I decided on wearing white skinny jeans and a blue off-the-shoulder sweater. I then pulled on blue ballet flats and looked in the mirror. I frowned at my hair and started tearing a brush through it. Oh how I wish I had my straightener.... I then applied light makeup, meaning only black eye-liner, mascara, and a coat of metallic-like lip gloss. Smiling at my reflection, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, where four-fifths of One Direction were. Harry was standing over the stove, cooking something, while the other three boys were sitting at the island counter.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked as I sat in between Niall and Liam.

"Still asleep," Louis said, taking a sip of tea (at least I think that's what it is...) from his cup.

"Oh, so he gets beauty sleep yet I don't?" I said, frowning as I twirled one of my curls around my finger.

"You don't need beauty sleep though," Niall said simply. I felt my face burn up and I looked over at Niall. I smiled at him and he smiled sheepishly. I then looked over at Louis who was wiggling his eye brows at me (I laughed at him) and Liam who kept looking at me then at Harry. I looked over at Harry and was relieved to see he was still across the kitchen, cooking, showing no sign of hearing.

"So, who wants to wake Zayn up?" Niall asked. Both him and Louis looked over at Liam and I just followed their lead.

Liam sighed and got up. "Alright, I'll get him," Liam said as Harry walked over to us with two plates of pancakes. Harry set the plates down and got the syrup, butter, and juice from the fridge. He put them all on the counter then sat down in the seat Liam used to be sitting in.

"So, Niall told me you guys had options for what I can do today?" I asked, looking at my twin and raising an eyebrow.

Harry nodded. "Right," He said, "Well, you can either come to the interview we have today and hang backstage, or go out with the girlfriend group, or just hang at the hotel."

"Which is boring," Louis cut in, smirking. Though, the second option roamed in my mind. It seemed fun, but the girlfriend group? Meaning Melissa will most likely be there.

"Who's the girlfriend group?" I asked, looking at the three boys.

"My girlfriend Eleanor," Louis said, "Liam's girlfriend Danielle, and Zayn's girlfriend Perrie." I nodded, relieved that Melissa won't be there. Liam then walked in with a very tired looking Zayn.