Chapter 19

woah it's been a while! Yeah sorry there has been no update :/ I've been really busy with sports and homework and school and projects and all that crap...

but here is chapter 19! :D it's weird in my first story ever this was the last chapter but in this story the story barely started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter 19*~*

The boys were all getting ready to leave. Louis was standing in front of the mirror in the main room, buttoning up his blue top. Zayn was standing in the bathroom, fixing his hair. Niall and Liam were chatting in the kitchen section. Liam had his usual plaid shirt and tan chinos on. Niall had on jeans and a white t-shirt. His outfit was so simple... and it made him look even more gorgeous than usual.

Can I get anymore cliche?

I myself was sitting on the couch next to Harry. He had on a grey t-shirt, jeans, and a beanie on his head. I just stayed in my sweat pants and tank-top. I was texting Jeff whilst Harry was asking me questions about Jeff.

"Is he nice?" Harry asked me for the millionth time.

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "No Harry. He's a total dick and he's a player and is dating someone else and that's exactly why I'm dating him."

I yelped when Harry flicked me in the ear. "Ow Harry!" I cried and slapped his shoulder.

"Children," Louis said to us, looking at us in his reflection, "Stop fighting."

I smirked and threw a pillow at the back of his head. Louis rolled his eyes and chuckled.

My phone then buzzed.

I'll be at the hotel in a min. :) Jeff's text read. I smiled slightly at the screen and replied.

Great! You know the room # right?

Yeah, you told me before. Are your brother and friends there?

Yeah. They're leaving in a half hour.

Oh well I guess I'll be meeting them because I'm at the door lol.

Just as I recieved the text there was a knock at the door. All six of us stopped what we're doing and looked at the door.

"I'll get it," I finally said and stood up from the couch. I skipped over to the door and opened it without looking. I smiled when I saw Jeff standing in the doorway. His blonde hair was spiked up. He had on a simple black t-shirt and jeans with a jacket slung over his arm. "Hey."

"Hey," Jeff said when he looked behind me. I looked behind me too and saw the five boys standing behind me.

"Guys, this is Jeff," I said, pulling Jeff into the hotel, "The guy I'm dating."

Without a word, Harry sauntered up to Jeff. I bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't do anything too irrational. Because he's over-protective, and that's what over-protective brothers do.

Except he did the exact opposite of what I expected.

Harry just shook Jeff's hand and smiled slightly. "I've heard a lot about you Jeff," He said, looking down at him, "Treat my sister right."

I smiled slightly as Jeff nodded. "I sure will," Jeff assured Harry.

The other four introduced them self being their normal selves.

Once they were all about to leave, Harry whispered "I like him" in my ear and walked out the door.

Well isn't this ironic. The boy I'm not even dating my brother approves of.

The five boys left the hotel and it was now just myself and Jeff.

"So there's this blonde downstairs," Jeff said, instantly catching my attention, "And she started asking me all these questions about you and Harry. It was quite... creepy...."

"Was she dressed like a slut?" I asked, leaning in.

Jeff raised an eyebrow. "It isn't my place to say..."

"She's my brother's girlfriend. She's a terrible person and she's cheating on Harry," I explained.

Jeff then raised his eyebrows. "Oh that's her," He muttered to himself. I then raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I asked, "Sit down on the couch and explain more." Jeff nodded and we both went over to the couch. "Now explain."

"Well, before I say anything, I have some things I want to show you," Jeff said, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"Well, what is it?" I asked, eager to know how this is rellevant to Melissa. I mean, this has to be pretty big if Jeff, who just saw her, already has something about her.

"Well, lets just say I have something that can... expose Melissa."

My jaw dropped. "No way!" I exclaimed, "How?!"

"Well, you know the mall I work at?" I nodded. "Well, my parents actually own that mall. So we have all the security tapes. And guess who we caught on tape?"

"Wait," I said, frowning, "How do you know it's Melissa?"

"Well, first, I could see her face almost clearly. And her face matched the blonde's down-stairs. Second, she was snogging someone who wasn't Harry. Third, I saw you and your friend Perrie in the corner and you looked pretty shocked at the girl."

I nodded, smirking. "Do you have these tapes?" I asked, eager.

"Well, I actually do," Jeff said, pulling a cd case out of his coat pocket, "I wanted to show you it since I saw you two in the corner freaking out over something -which I now know that was Melissa. I wanted to make a joke how you two started fan-girling or whatever you girls do over someone. But I then saw Melissa and you told me who she was."

"Well that's pretty damn amazing," I said, grinning. I then took my laptop off the coffee table and opened up the dvd/cd slot. "Here, put the cd in." Jeff put the cd in and after a few button clicking, a bunch of videos popped up on a new screen.

"It's this one," Jeff muttered and clicked on a video.

And there it was. We have a kind-of clear shot of Melissa sitting on one of the benches. It's definitely her. And there she is, snogging some un-known boy. I'm also 99.9% sure it was them because there Perrie and I were in the corner of the video.

Get ready Melissa, my mind thought, Because you're about to be exposed very soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm actually not sorry for the shortness of the chapter. And I'm not going to say it was a filler chap, because it wasn't. Even though it's short, Tay is one step closer to exposing Melissa.

Oh and I think a part of the next chapter might be from Niall's POV ;)

OH and I reached my goal of 50k reads a day before my birthday (the date I wanted it to get 50k reads)! Thank you so so so much to everyone! I love you all! <333