Chapter 24

Welcome to the Tiall ship everyone :)

omg remember when the two people everyone wanted Taylor to be with was Louis and Niall. Wanna hear a secret? When so many of you guys were commenting "Team Louis!" I was so ready to have Taylor actually fall for Louis but I decided otherwise lol :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter 24*~*

The ride to the signing actually wasn't awkward at all. No one saw us kiss and no one questioned anything. The car ride was actually pretty funny. You know, it was the same. Scream-singing to songs, making random animal noises (cough Louis cough), and a lot of dancing.

You know, the usual car ride with One Direction.

We were now all at the signing. Danielle had actually come along too (apparently Liam and Danielle wanted to meet each other there). The crowd of girls (and some guys) waiting probably doubled from the last signing I went to. Probably doubled in time too.

After about an hour or so of hanging at the signing, Danielle and I finally decided to just give ourselves a little shopping spree and such. For a while we just walked around the stores, talking about music and such. But not telling her that Niall and I kissed was freaking killing me.

"Niall and I kissed," I said casually as we were looking through a rack of shirts.

"What?!" Danielle exclaimed so loudly that we got a couple of annoyed looks from fellow customers. She blushed slightly. "Really?" She asked a lot quieter.

"Yeah," I responded back quietly, "Right before we came here. It was... magical." A small smile appeared on my face at the thought.

Danielle grinned at me. "I knew it was going to happen sooner or- wait what about Jeff?" Danielle's grin faltered.

"He knew we were fake because he saw how awkward we were and such," I explained, laughing slightly. Danielle giggled from beside me. "He's the only one that noticed though."

"And I thought you were a good actress..." Danielle trailed off, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I am... at least I think I am. Jeff just sucks." Danielle and I laughed slightly.

"So do the other girls know?" Danielle asked, taking a shirt off the rack, examining it, then putting it back. I frowned slightly, shaking my head.

"No, not yet," I said, biting my lip, "I don't know when. Every time we're with them we're always with the boys."

"Yeah," Danielle said, stepping back from the rack and walking over to another, "But you have to tell them sometime. They'll be pissed if you never tell them."

"Well I'll obviously tell them," I said, looking around the store. I then took my phone out of my pocket and looked down at it. "Maybe I'll call them..."

"Eleanor is at work and Perrie is with the rest of Little Mix I think," Danielle informed me. I frowned again.

"Damn," I muttered. Then shrugged. "I'll tell them soon."

A little while later Danielle and I were leaving the store. The signing was probably still going on since the crowd was huge. We had both decided to just join the boys to hang.

Okay maybe my ears were just playing with me, but the crowd seemed to get a lot louder when we pulled up a chair. What, did we become famous or something?

"A lot of the fans love the girlfriends," Danielle explained as she put her shopping bags behind her chair.

"But-"