Chapter Five

dedicated to cmkallen7654 because her question to Louis gave me an idea :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*~*Chapter Five*~*

The car ride to dinner was... loud. The radio was blasting and the boys were singing -no, screaming- the lyrics. My head was starting to hurt.

And the worst of it all? It was when What Makes You Beautiful came on the radio.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else! The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed! But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell; you don't know, oh oh, you don't know your beautiful!" The boys scream-sang while doing their dances that only One Direction can do.

I just laughed and shook my head at them.

They were really a crazy group of boys.

But I was perfectly fine with that.

*_*

We finally arrived at the restaurant and a bunch of fans were there. And by bunch I mean a lot.

"How do they know where you are?" I asked Harry who looked over at me.

"Someone probably tweeted that we were going out to dinner here," Harry explained and everyone looked over at Liam. Liam smiled sheepishly at all of us.

We were all quickly ushered out of the car and the girls went mental. Paul led us quickly inside, except someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see a fan glaring at me.

"Uhm, hi?" I said, confused. The girl just rolled her eyes.

"Stay away from the boys! Their mine! Especially Lewis, don't go near him!" The fan hissed. I raised an eyebrow at her and tugged my hand away. There was then a hand on my shoulder and I looked over to see Harry standing there.

"Come on Tay, we thought we lost you!" Harry exclaimed to me over the girls' screams and shouts. I nodded and followed him in.

"Did that girl say anything to you?" Harry asked me once we stepped inside the restaurant. I shook my head, looking down at the tiled floor. "Taylor, please tell me."

"She just said to stay away from all of you," I said as we walked to the table.

Harry shook his head. "Don't listen to her," He said as he slid into the booth next to Louis. I nodded and smiled slightly as I slid into the booth next to Liam and across from Niall. Zayn was next to Niall.

My phone then buzzed, indicating that I had a message. I looking at my phone and saw that it was from Luce.

Hey! How's everything going w the boys? ;)

I smiled slightly down at my phone and replied.

Really interesting. Really, really interesting.

"Who are you texting? Your boyfriend?" I looked up to see Niall looking at me, a smirk on his face.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nope," I said, popping the p, "I don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh really," Niall said, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded. "Yeah; I haven't had a boyfriend in ages."

Niall frowned and looked like he was about to say something none-other-than Melissa came up to her. I mentally groaned. Great, she was here.

I looked over at Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn and they were probably thinking the same thing as me. Though, when I looked over at Harry, he was grinning up at Melissa.