Chapter 19

I don't know why..but this chapter was really weird to write. Maybe because it's all mushy and stuff...

Riley at the side>>

Chapter 19

I woke up to a warm and large hand rubbing small circles on my stomach. It was soothing, enough to almost make me want to fall back to sleep and reminisce the night before. The immediate thought of our intimacy and passion last night had me flushing bright.

I heard him chuckle beside me, obviously awake and knew what I was thinking about. "Morning gorgeous." His deep voice said.

"Morning." I smiled and looked down at his palm stilling rubbing my bump.

"It's okay I'm doing this?" He asked, gesturing to his hand.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's okay." I whispered and suddenly I felt his hand slide under the prominent bump, dangerously close to my very awake length.

He leaned closer to my ears. "What about this?"

I exhaled a shuttery breath, trying to ignore the anticipation that rushed up my spine. "You're insatiable."

He gave a small amused laugh and I watched as he removed his hand and sat up, the sheet falling off his upper body. My eyes immediately made its way to his chiseled chest, "We need to talk."

I tensed up at that. "No no no, nothing bad. I just want to know how you were coping - with the baby the first couple months." 

I smiled at that, sitting up the turning to straddle his thighs. I watched his eyes darkened at that. "Everything was fine." I wrapped my arms around his neck, fondling with the soft hairs at the back of his head. "But if you want, we could talk - but after a shower."

Jason searched my face for a second then I watched his lips pull out into a smirk. "Together?"

"Maybe." I pecked his lips, swinging my legs over him, careful of my stomach, then got off the bed. "I'll call you in if I'm lonely." I tried to give him my sexiest look I could muster before turning away and grabbing a towel.

*****

 Jason's POV

"Babe! eggs, and pancakes?" I called out to Riley from his kitchen. He was currently shaving his legs and face in the bathroom, even if I thought his whole body looked smooth as a babies butt.

"Yes please!" He replied and I went to the fridge then to the cupboards, searching for the necessary ingredients. 

 As I started mixing and pouting batter into the bowl my mind immediately went to heated discussion yesterday. I really didn't know how to feel when Riley had admitted he was pregnant and it was was my child. A mixture of emotions had made itself known and it became even worse when I found out he had been hiding it from me.

There was definitely guilt that lingered in the pit of my stomach when I thought of Riley struggling through the first months without me. Was he in pain? Did he contemplate abortion? 

I had wanted to ask him so much question, but between the confession about his pregnancy and my confession of ending the marriage; I knew it was too much. This was the exact reason I wanted to speak to him today. I wanted those questions to be answered so I could make up for the time I had been missing. I knew I needed to show that I wanted to be apart of his and the babies life.

My baby. My child. I had not actually thought I would end up with a child. Ever. I'm a thirty three year old man and I though my chance was already up the minute I turned thirty.