Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Jason." I heard myself gasp as his fingers whispered over my arousal. It was so close. My body was scalding in apprehension, just one touch. The man's eyes glittered with pure unadulterated seduction and I almost flew off the bed when his large hands wrapped around my length.

"Yesss." Jason hissed and the words shot tingles through my spine and I reveled at the way his palm smoothed upon and down on my hard dick.

"Please...more". I gasped breathlessly and my body hummed as my pulse picked up in preparation.

"Come for me baby". My eyes widened as my hips snapped up into his palms and ecstasy filled my body.

"Jason!" The man only smirked and soon enough the dream faded out in a blur and I woke up gasping, my palms sweaty and my cock hard enough for the tip to appear purple.

"Shit." I cursed and sat up, wiping away the sweat on my forehead.

It's been a week.

A whole freaking week since I saw the man that haunted my dreams night after night, only to wake up having the immense urge to crawl up in a ball and cry.

Christopher didn't seem to notice my switch in moods, atleast it didn't seem like he didn't because he never said anything. He probably had the assumption that I was home sick.

And conclusively, that was perfect. I didn't need to remind myself of the tall blue-eyed man. Today was a new day and I was gonna start it miserable again.

I kept telling myself, one day I was going to get over this. After all it was just one night, and the man probably didn't even remember him at all.

I sighed wearily and glanced over at the electric clock Tony gave me as a welcome present when he and the other gang came over for a brunch. The clock currently read 5:00 a.m. and I groaned suddenly annoyed again that I let Jason wake me up again.

And the worst part was the dream never consisted of only good things. Sometimes it would nightmares that woke me up of Jason rejecting me and telling me he could never love someone who was inexperienced as I was. Those were really the dreams that I would wake up and bawl my eyes out against my pillow so Christopher wouldn't hear me.

I shook my head and threw my feet over the bed, landing it smoothly on the carpeted floor.

Today I started work and even though I wasn't really up to meeting new people, or even getting out of bed in fact. I had to do this.

Start fresh. Right?

The abrupt new attitude that surfaced in the pit of my stomach had me smiling softly and standing up tall."I don't need that...that..asshole". The words were hard enough to say in my mind and took a great deal of struggle to say it out loud. But, if I was dedicated enough...maybe I could do this.

Maybe I can move on.

***

"Okay. So do you have your bus pass? House Key.." Christopher asked, his voice sounded nervous and I could vaguely remember my moms behavior was similar when I first started high school.

But Christopher and my mom were no way similar in anyway and I found myself rolling my eyes.

"Yes yes. I got everything." I picked up new brown messenger bag that Christopher insisted I used, and strapped it across my body.

Sadly, Christopher had a day off from the office and now I had to deal with traveling and meeting his boss all my own. Even though he offered to accompany and I quickly denied it because he's done way too much already and I didn't need him to hold my hand any longer. I knew where the bus stop was and where my job was and was pretty sure I could take he lead from here.