Chapter 15

Chapter 15

It's been a month since Jason and I had our first date. We had been consistent every week since, him asking to at least be able to occupy my weekends since I worked weekdays. He would take me to dinners, lunches and even took my to the 'Top of the Rock' much to my amazement. It had been a spectacular experience going up the elevator all the way to the top and gazing at the city I'd learn to love.

I've managed to also keep the almost prominent baby bump away from him. That meaning we did not have sex, at all. But much to my dismay, during the few weeks I had noticed I've become extremely needy, craving sex like a wanton whore. I had almost lost it one night when Jason and I were having a picnic in a park and it started to rain, soaking all of Jason's shirt. I shivered in pleasure as I remembered how the white v-neck shirt had clung to his firm body, his hard abs making my mouth water. I had jumped him right there in the rain, startling the poor man as I literally started humping his legs.

He didn't ever say no though when I was ever in those moods. He had gratefully received pleasure and release as much as I did. Sometimes when were together like that I would pretend that I didn't have a baby inside of me and we were just a normal couple that had fun but reality would kick me in the ass when I laid my hands against my stomach. Not to mention I'd been getting really emotion lately.

I knew it was soon time where I wouldn't be able to go to work because of the doctors orders and my bump would get big enough for the whole world to notice. 

Specifically Jason.

Rain, Christopher and the rest of people I could call 'friends' also noticed I had been M.I.A. most of the weekends. Rain especially had warned me that it was a bad idea getting involved with Jason when he didn't know I was pregnant. But I didn't know how to stop. The more I got to know Jason the more I fell hard for him. He was so funny, caring, sweet, and had the cutest pouting face known to man. The face would always come out when I would object to spending the whole weekend with him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as my phone beeped,  indicating someone had texted. I raised my head off the pillow I currently laid on and grabbed the phone, sliding it open and then opening the text.

You are beautiful. Xxx  -Jason

I felt my whole face turn bright and hot.

That's incredibly cheesy -Riley I tried to play it off even if his words made my heart clench in delight. The phone beeped again a second later.

It's true. And where are my kisses :( -Jason

I chuckled at his cheekiness. 

XXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxx Happy? -Riley

Only eighteen kisses? I think I deserve more -Jason

I huffed, amused at his carefree mood. I decided to call him instead since he seemed to be bored. I hit the call button on his name, the phone picking up on the second ring.

"Hey, baby". His deep voice said across the phone and I couldn't help the wide grin that made it's way to my face.

"Aren't you at work? You seem really bored." 

He gave a deep throaty chuckle. "Surprisingly, I'm not working. I'm just doing some paperwork at home. Aren't you supposed to though? Its Thursday."

I tensed at that. "I took the day off". After waking up to my stomach turning. I had ran to the bathroom, puked everything I ate the day before. Christopher called my boss and he had kindly told me to rest for how long I need.