Chapter 4

[Not Edited]

Chapter 4

The smirk that made its place on the sensual mans face had me shuddering from head to toe.

Shit I didn't even know his name.

"Lets go then". His whispered and I discreetly noticed how his voice got lower and I widened my eyes as he grabbed my hand and trailed me after him. I followed without hesitation, the lights, dancing people and music all becoming a dream like blur.

There was a nagging tingle in the back of my mind that insisted I go tell someone I was leaving, but the man was making my head spin and all I could think about was him and his beautiful body.

We walked silently across the lonely street and I almost gaped at his slick black mercedes. He looked over his shoulder and gave me a seductive wink that had me swallowing my throat.

My hands got sweaty when he loosed my hand and jogged over to the passenger side of the car and opened it. My face got hot and I silently thanked him, I slid in the seat and reveled at the smooth interior and the comfty leather seat.

I watched as he jogged over to his side and opened the door, taking a seat and then pulling out his keys to start the ignition. But before he started the car he shifted his gaze to me and smirked.

"Ready?"He asked, his voice holding a promise of deep and passionate love. This man probably swooned any living being that he encountered but I slid the tingle of jealousy to the back of my mind along with all the other doubts and excuses I could use to get out of this situation.

Tonight I was gonna have fun.

I felt my face break into a smile and I folded my palms together.

"Yeah".

"Atta' boy". He said and pulled away from what may be the last place I was ever considered innocent because tonight I was gonna let go and feel. Whether tomorrow I wake up and regret it all, I was gonna live tonight.

The car ride was set in a comfortable silence and even though the lights at New York City were a sight to always see, I couldn't remove my gaze from his masculine face.

His gaze landed on me and he made a weird face in curiousity.

"What?"

"It's just...I don't even know your name yet. Frantically, I don't know anything about you." Right now seemed like the perfect time to ask questions even though I would have been dead already if the situation was different and he was a different person.

He chuckled and made a turn on a street with buildings that looked extremely expensive and classy.

"I'm Jason, and I don't your name either". He said and I blushed, realizing I didn't greet myself properly. If my mom was still alive she would have scolded me for being rude.

"Oh it erm...Riley". I said stupidly and ran a hand through my hair nervously.

"Riley". He whispered to himself and my eyes widened and I almost melted in my seat. A full blown shiver racked my body as I imagined us making love and him calling out my name in a silent prayer. He looked at and gave a quick wink as if he knew something I didn't.

I cleared my throat and sat up a little. "Yeah. Do you...wanna play a game?" I said finally after a long silence.

"A game?" He glanced at me curiously.

I turned in my seat, my body fully facing him.

'Yeah. Twenty questions".

He chuckled and shook his head. "You're so cute". He said more to himself and I felt my face get hot. "But yeah I'll play."