Sea Lions, Sharks, Dolphins Oh My

After a lot of tossing and turning, I finally fell asleep and surprisingly enough, woke up refreshed and excited for the day ahead. It wasn’t anything serious, just a simple outing of two friends and a little cutie. I ignored the voice in my head reminding me that Caleb was starting to become more than just a friend. I went through my morning routine and picked out a cute pair of khaki colored denim shorts and a pink halter top. It was a bright and sunny day which would no doubt be a hot one, so I wanted to keep my outfit comfortable. I pulled my hair back into a neat ponytail, stuffed some money and my phone into my back pockets, sprayed myself with a light coat of Hawaiian Ginger body spray, and skipped downstairs to make some breakfast.

I got out all the makings of a fried rice using the left overs from our barbeque and after less than thirty minutes it was ready. Just in time for my brothers and extra guest to make their way down. Leroy and Keri appeared first and I sat quietly on the table, sipping some orange juice and trying to hide the smile on my face at seeing Keri’s hand firmly gripped in my brother’s. I must not have been very good at it because I saw Keri blush and hide her face in Leroy’s shoulder, causing him to chuckle. They sat, but before Keri could sit beside him, he pulled her onto his lap and began dishing up some food for the both of them. I’m guessing they were going to share because he only made one plate.

I waited for the reaction I knew was coming, Keri was far from a dependent female and she wouldn’t take well to Leroy being so dominant. She reached around him, grabbed a plate for herself and started piling it up, then she removed his arm from around her waist and got up taking the chair across the table from him and directly next to me. I poured her a cup of juice and she tucked into her food ignoring Leroy’s glare until he cleared his throat. She just raised an eye brow at him and smirked. “Is there a problem?”

“Someone needs another spanking.” Leroy smiled seductively.

“Yeah, you if you pull a stunt like that again. I can make my own food, Leroy. Just because we’re a couple, doesn’t mean you can start making decisions for me,” Keri said seriously, but smiled at him as she continued, “I promise not be so rough with your punishment this time around.”

A full fledged grin encompassed his face at that comment, “Why not, you know I liked it.”

I think I threw up in my mouth just then. “STOP IT!” I said sternly looking from one to the other, “I’ll be the first to congratulate you guys on your relationship, but please don’t talk about…spanking…or any other sexual stuff that goes on between you two. There are just some things a sister does NOT need to know.”

“What don’t you need to know?” Lance asked entering the kitchen.

“About me spanking Keri.” Leroy answered.

“Alright bro, nicely done. So that’s why I heard her screaming last night.”

Keri grinned mischievously, “Actually, that was Leroy’s screams.”

Lance was shocked, Leroy peeved, Keri smug, and me? I really did throw up in my mouth just then. As I swallowed down the acidic after taste of the orange juice that worked it’s way back up, I started to clear my finished dishes, anxious to get away from these heathens.