Hot Damn, What A Kiss

This chapter is dedicated to my sister, who sadly doesn't have a Wattpad account anymore, because she texted me saying I'd be the bestest sister ever if I uploaded today, and if not she would have to take physical action against me. Fearing for my safety, I quickly got writing...lol! Just kidding, about the fear part, not about her threat, she was only joking...I think. Anyway, here it is, I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

**********************************************************************

My shoes were on the bar, my hair no longer in a twist but now a loose bun instead, and I was quickly running low on Buttery Nipple ingredients. That meant I would have to make my way back to the kitchen bar to fix another STP. That was so far away though, and I was mighty comfortable sitting on the bar next to my heels. It’s a good thing my dress ended at my knees or I might have been showing way more than I wanted to. I wasn’t drunk yet, just a little tipsy and it felt good. I hardly even thought about Blayne disappearing upstairs with Becca, or where Caleb got off to with that Lisa girl.

Nope…not at all…well, not really. Oh who was I trying to fool? It’s all I kept thinking about, which is why I had just taken my fourth shot. I needed more alcohol so I wouldn’t think about it at all, but who could I ask to get me some? Keri was sitting in the lap of our short stop busy giving him an examination for tonsillitis, and Leah was trying to convince the guys playing pool to let her try once but they wouldn’t, they were too afraid she would knock one of them out with the stick. I giggled just watching how upset she was getting, she was the light weight between the three of us which is why she usually stuck to beer. After her second shot, she was a goner.

I was trying to figure out the most graceful way to slide off the bar without falling flat on my butt, when a smooth and silky voice stopped me. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you, I wouldn’t want you getting hurt in my house.”

Raising my head from the ground, I met laughing green eyes and a perfect smile. His hair was brown and he had some nice lips. They weren’t as full as Caleb’s, but nice none the less. Then what he said registered in my foggy brain, “Wait, did you say your house?”

His eyes continued to show his amusement, “Yes, I did. Let me help you down.” Grabbing my waist, he easily lifted me off the bar and placed me on the bar stool instead, “There, much safer. I was worried you were going to fall, now my heart can relax.”

“So, you’re Bryce, right? The Sharks catcher?” I asked with a smile.

He nodded, “The one and only.”

“You’re cute! Who knew hiding under that ugly cage like mask was a young Jason Momoa look alike?” Yes, I was definitely tipsy if I blurted that out with no shame. It wasn’t a lie, he had light brown skin, short brown hair, and those killer green eyes. Too bad I didn’t feel that spark I felt with Caleb, but he was here now so why not hang out with him? First I needed a drink. “Hey, do you think you could do me a favor?”

“Name it.”

“Could you fix me an STP in the kitchen, then bring it back to me and keep me company till my friends are done arguing and making out with guys?” I said pointing to Keri and Leah.

He laughed again, it was cute too. A little voice said it wasn’t sexy like Caleb’s. Damn that stupid voice.