Life's A Beach

As the pavement ended and the sand began, we saw our group of friends already waiting for us, coolers at their feet, surf boards sticking out of the sand, and football flying back and forth between our friends Koa and Spencer. Koa was your typical local boy, tanned skin and spiked dark brown hair, but his eyes were his weapon of seduction with their blueish gray color and mega long lashes. He was a hottie, and an ex of mine, when we were twelve, so nothing serious. He was also my best male bud besides my boyfriend. Spencer was another Hawaiian like the rest of us, but what added to his hot factor is that the boy was what we liked to call Hawaiin Popolo, meaning he was half Hawaiian, half Black, and ALL sexy. The boy had swagg for days, and never failed to take home a girl, or two, or four, he was that damn hot and besides my brothers, my biggest protector. I’ve known these two guys just as long as I’ve known the girls, the only newcomer to our group was Blayne, but he fit in with us so perfectly that it’s as if he was with us from the start.

Finally seeing us, Blayne jumped up from the cooler he was sitting on and made his way to me, lifting me into his arms and planting a long awaited passionate kiss on my lips. Before things could get heated, many throats were cleared followed by a bunch of ‘get a room’ and ‘break it up' comments that had us laughing. We all said our hello’s to one another with kisses on the cheeks which is a popular practice in our islands, then we made our way towards the ocean to set up our things.

Once we are done, everyone headed into the water, but before I could follow, I was pulled down on the towel I just set up, and held tightly in the arms of my babe. “I missed you.” he said, staring into my eyes and planting a kiss on my forehead.

I breathed in his musky scent mixed with a hint of coconut sun block, and wrapped my free arm around his waist while tangling my legs with his, “I missed you, too.”

We stayed wrapped like that for a while, sharing small pecks and tickles here and there, before our friends threatened to drag us in the water kicking and screaming unless we came of our own free will.

Knowing they meant it, we got up quickly. Blayne removed his white T-shirt, revealing his gorgeous body, and had me paused for a minute just taking it all in. Then his hands on my shoulder, gently removing my wrap reminded me I had yet to take it off and as he did this for me it revealed my two piece black and pink plaid printed bikini. It was his turn to look his fill and when his eyes returned to mine the hunger there was intense.

“I don’t think I’ll ever tire of looking at you, especially when you’re rocking one of these sexy two pieces I love so much.” his words and the sincerity behind them had me burning straight down to my toes. “You don’t know how badly I want to say screw these guys, and let’s go back to your house so I can take it off you  and worship every single inch of your amazing body.” man this boy had a way with words. I could feel my arousal spike just imagining it.

Squeals and laughter from the water filtered into our private little world, reminding us both why we couldn’t do just that as we said at the same time, “But they’d just follow us.” and we laughed before sharing a kiss and running to join our friends in the water.

After awhile, we girls decided to do some tanning on the beach while the guys surfed. Most times we’d be right along side them surfing, but today was a lounging day, especially since it was my last day off till next weekend.

I worked as an after school A plus leader, with the kindergarten kids. It wasn’t an easy job, but it was one I loved. Little kids were so full of life and always said the most innocently funny things. They had a way of putting you on the spot without even understanding what that is. There was never a dull moment with them, that’s for sure.