Game On

Dedicated to bookADDICT6 for the amazing banner on the side:)

********************************************

Caleb's defeat was epic.

It had been five minutes since the end of the game and he was still staring at the main menu. He had some skill, but I was better. I let him get as far as the China Lake grenade launcher when I shot him straight in the chest with my ballistic knife, ending the gun game and coming out the victor. Insert my evil laugh here.

"That was awesome Lylah!"

"You merked him good."

"Did you see her three sixty before she shot him with the crossbow?"

"Nah, that was nothing compared to the knife she shot straight at him from so far away."

I vaguely heard Lance and the guys discussing my skills and widened my smile, but kept my stare on Caleb. He looked so cute in his shocked state.

"Hey sis, we're going to head outside and start the grill. When Caleb gets over his major loss, come down and chill with us," Lance joked.

I nodded my agreement and watched them file out of the room, pushing and shoving along the way. Bryce and Leah followed a little ways behind them and I made sure to shoot her a 'hubba hubba' look to which she blushed. She was so into him.

I got up and started rolling up the controllers before shutting off the game. The black tv screen finally broke Caleb out of his daze and he looked at me mouth still agape. I laughed before reaching over with the intention of shutting it for him when I got an idea. This would be the perfect time for me catch him off guard. Taking advantage of his sitting position, I braced my hands on his shoulders and pushed him so he rested against the back of the couch. I left my hands there and leaned in for a kiss that, for once, was under my control. His lips stayed pliant at first, but he soon caught on and gave as good as he got. It was just as powerful as our previous kisses, but with double the thrill because I had initiated it. Right before he could pull me to straddle his lap, I moved away with a fuzzy smile on my face. I couldn't let him touch me or I'd once again be under his spell.

"Where are you going?" he asked huskily as I started to back away.

"To join everyone else for the barbeque. Aren't you hungry?"

"I was doing fine with the feast you were giving me just now," he replied trying to reach for me again, but I quickly dodged. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that kiss for?"

"That was my victory kiss for mopping the COD floor with you," I teased. "I decided to take one of your promised kisses for myself, and I have to say it was the best prize I'd ever won," I said with a playful glint in my eye.

He smiled before standing and grabbing a hold of me making it impossible for me to dart away, "I may have lost, but after that kiss, I'd gladly lose a thousand more times if that's the consolation prize."

I couldn't hide the blush that filled my cheeks, and he brushed his finger along them. "I love when you do that."

My brows furrowed, "Do what?"

"Blush like that. It's cute."

"I hate it. It makes me feel like a little girl."

Caleb took my chin in his hands so he could look me in the eye, "Trust me babe, there is nothing 'little girl' about you."

I was ready with a quick witted retort when he once again surprised me, shutting my mouth with his own and sealing our lips together. He bit my lip lightly which had me parting my lips for his tongue's assault. My legs jellified, but he was ready for it and pulled me tighter to his body. My hands were trapped against his chest, but I didn't mind. It was nice and solid, I wondered how it felt under the shirt and was about to sneak my hands there when a movement past the game room door caught my attention. I pulled away from Caleb and rushed to look just as I saw the back of Leroy enter his room, with my best friend firmly in his grasp.