Chapter Nineteen

Lew gripped a handful of Vincent's hair and hissed through tightly clenched teeth. He had never been fed from before so he didn't know how to react. He also didn't know it could feel this fucking good. An unexpected moan escaped his lips as Vincent moved in closer pressing their bodies tight together.

The sensation of his blood being pulled from his body, not only was it an aphrodisiac that had his cock rock hard and pulsating in his jeans, but also the thrill of knowing that Vincent could drain him of every last drop of his blood, had him in a wanton need.

A low rumbling growl rose in his chest and faster than the human eye could see Lew had Vincent's back pressed hard against the wall. Vincent's legs lifted and wrapped around Lew's waist as if to hold tighter to him. Lew could feel the tight bulge in Vincent's jeans pressed against him, and the sound of Vincent's groan ignited a whole new wave of need. A need he knew he shouldn't have.

Pull after pull Vincent drank, swallowing hard on Lew's blood. He knew as soon as his legs instinctively wrapped around Lew's waist it was the wrong move, but he couldn't seem to help it. It just came natural when he thought his food was escaping. He groaned as his back hit the wall and felt his erection pressed tight between them. He grunted in shame at how wonderful Lew's blood felt filling his body.

He knew he needed to stop, to push Lew away but his blood was like nothing he has ever tasted or experienced before. He could feel the power rushing through his veins like molten honey and the more he drank the more powerful he felt.

He stiffened when he felt Lew shift his hips slowly grinding on him. He growled into Lew's neck and jerked his head pulling his flesh ripping it open, hoping it would make him stop.

Lew paused when he felt Vincent stiffen but when he felt the rip in his flesh, he gripped tightly to Vincent's hips and uncontrollably started grinding harder. The feel of his cock rubbing on Vincent's ass, and the feel of Vin's teeth in his neck had him almost cumming in his jeans.

He felt Vincent's cock twitch against him and he knew he was enjoying it too. He pulled on the link between them trying to push though to connect and see what he was feeling. Vincent opened and let him in and once they connected body, mind, and soul, and became one, a wave of power like nothing either of them has ever felt before weaved itself though the both of them sending them into orgasmic bliss.

Their bodies began to pant and jerk as their climax was reached and the third link burst open. The link sucked the power in like a starving baby on a bottle. Both of them threw their heads back in pleasure, not noticing when their bodies were lifted off the floor and a white glowing light lit between their chest.

Vincent dropped his feet but hung tightly to Lew not finding the floor. That is when they noticed they were floating in the air.

"What the fuck is..." Lewis was cut off by screaming in the distance and knew right away it was Lynny. They looked each other in the eyes and pushed harder on that link trying to find out where he is.

Grunts and groans left their lips as they were sucked into some kinda portal and was standing in a completely different room. They released each other and looked around, shielding their eyes from a blinding light. Scanning the room they found Lynny rising towards the ceiling arms stretched out wide. His head thrown back screaming, with that bright light coming from him.

>>>>>>>>>>>Lynny

I knew this was it, I could feel my heart starting to slow. It is time to let go, time to say goodbye. I am ready to die knowing I didn't give them up, that I protected them to my last breath. They will know what I have done for them and that I was loyal to the end.