Chapter Eight...

Ok guy here is it is finally.. Chapter 8 YAY!!! it is unedited so let me know of the mistakes, and whacha think..

...................................................Enjoy.................................................................................

Lewis POV

I pulled up at Vincent's house. He already knew I was coming, so I didn't bother to call when I got to town. I knew he wouldn't mind it being so late. Hell almost midnight is not late for a vampire any ways.

I opened the door to my car and got hit with this very intoxicating scent.

*MINE!!!* my wolf roared in my head.

"Well, shit." I said as I got out. I walked to the door and knocked. No answer. I knocked harder. Still no answer. I tried the knob, it was unlocked, so I went in. I knew he wouldn't care, but as soon as the door was open, I was knocked to my ass by the smell. My wolf went ape shit.

*MINE!!!! GO NOW!!!!* He yelled at me, and I jumped to my feet and took off running. I could smell him, his blood. He was bleeding and I need to find him. *HIM???* My mate is a man. I could tell by the smell of his arousal. Arousal and blood? Oh God Vincent, no.

"VINNY!!!!" I yelled as I was kicking doors open room by room. I had no control over my body now, my wolf was to close to the surface. I was trying to warn him before my wolf found him.

"Mon Diue." I hear Vinny's muffled voice. "You are mine now, ma douce. How do you feel?"

"Ah hell no." I head towards his muffled voice. I stop in front of a door and can barely hear Vincent and the whimpering of my mate.

"Sleep now, The mating ritual is exhausting. But when you wake up you will feel like a new man." *Oh God Vinny, what have you done?* That was it my wolf howled and kicked the door down. I had no control anymore. I was pushed to the back of my own head and all I could do was watch. He scanned the room and looked at the man laying in the bed, barely able to move. Then he noticed the mating bite on his neck. I was then looking through a red haze.

"Lew?" Vinny asked.

"MINE!!!!" Wolf roared and leaped forward.

"NO, Lynny is MINE!!!" He shouted back. His is eyes went black. His features change, his fangs lengthened, and he charged at me.

*NOOOOOO!!!* I'm screaming but they don't hear me. Of course they didn't I was locked away in the back of my head. But just as they connected a bright flash of light filled the room, and we were thrown back. Both slammed against the wall at our backs. The bright light was coming from the bed. My wolf was forced back and I was able to gain control again.

"What's going on Vinny?" I asked, looking at Vincent. He was on his knees head bowed like he was showing respect to an elder. I slowly turn my head towards the bed where my mate was laying, and over him stood a man in a black cloak.

"It is time my son." he reached down and scooped up my mate and my wolf lost it again. I was beginning to shift when the man looked at me.

"NO WOLF!" was all he said and my wolf whimpered, pulling back. The power that radiated off him, meant he was a very powerful being. Then it dawned on me who I was looking. I bowed my head and knelt on my knee.

"Sorry sir, I.." he silenced me without saying a word. He just glanced my way and the need to shut my mouth over powered me. He sat on the bed cradling my mate in his arms.

"We have much to discuss. " He said. I was in awe, at the power in his words. Then my attention was drawn back to Vincent by the words my friend spoke.