Chapter Sixteen...

*sighs* I know some of you think I have no idea where I am going with this story, well you are absolutely right.. I have no clue what I am doing.. this is the first story story I have ever written.. I write sex scenes it is what I know, and to be honest because some of the comments I have received and the mood I have been in, I wrote a chapter about having the ceremony and on the way to Paris as a kinda honey moon have all three blown up in the jet and killing them off.. *sighs* but that chapter is gone now.. I couldn't do it.. I couldn't kill off my babies.. but I will be making some changes in the way this story is going.. I don't know what or how yet, but like I said before... this is my story and I will write it the way I want to.. now on to the chapter.. *kisses*

It is kinda short but it has been so long I wanted to get something out for you guys.. sorry for the wait.. Forgive me please??

......................................Enjoy..........................................................

Vin's POV

I push off the ground spinning in the air with my blades drawn slicing through as much flesh as I can. Screaming my rage out on each beast that attacked me. This mission was the hardest, the biggest rouge pack yet. I killed all the shifters during the day, now as night falls the vamps and night crawlers are coming out. They start emerging from the shadows one at time, two at a time, me taking them out as they emerge, but then a whole swarm of seven of them walked out at once. I grumbled and raised my sword.

I stand in a pile of dead beings watching the last one fall knowing I have finished my mission. I pull out my phone and call the clean up crew to come get rid of the bodies and clean up the mess. Hanging up with dispatch I call My Angel.

"Hello" his sweet voice came though the phone and my heart skipped a beat. One month I have been away from home, and it is no easier now than it was when I left.

"Hello My Sweet."

"Vinny, Oh God is it really you?? When are you coming home? I miss you so much." He cried through the phone.

"Ahh baby don't cry, I told you when I left that there was no certain time I would be back. I cant promise you when but I promise I will be coming back to you My Sweet.. and soon" I told him as his sniffles echoed though the phone.

"O-okay Vinny. Hurry home to me. I love you" He sniffled and hung up the phone. I know this was as hard on him as it is on me. I put my phone back in pocket and waited.

I walked away from the scene when the cleaners showed up. Walked away with thoughts of Lynny and Lew, and how the longer I am a way the closer they are getting. I smiled at the thought, then pain settled into my heart. I wasn't there to watch it all play out but I could feel it all.

Little did My Sweet know that I will be leaving out tonight and I will be home by morning. I smiled as I walked to my hotel and took the elevator up to my room. I packed my things and and placed them by the door. I grabbed a blood bag out of the little fridge and sucked it down, gagging a bit on the taste but with Lynny not being here it will have to do.

There was a knock at the door and I started not to answer it.

"Housekeeping" a voice came though the door. I looked at the time.

"je parle pas anglais" I said knowing that it is to late for housekeeping. I heard a shuffling then the woman scream.

"Open the fucking door or she dies!" a mans voice came through the door. I sighed and walked to the door and sniffed smelling a shifter.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Open the fucking door." I heard the woman gargling and smelled her blood knowing he had already slit her throat. Nothing else to be cautious for I yank the door open grab him by his throat and yank him into my room throwing him against the wall.