Chapter Seven...

If some of this sound familiar, its because it is .. if you have read my naughty scenes then you know this came from the Naughty Mate Scene... but I have changed some it, and added more to it....Hope you like it..... ok sooooo....please enjoy

.................................................................................................................................................................

Vincent's P.O.V.

I stood in the doorway of the bathroom and watched him sleep. My beautiful angel just laying there cuddled up to my pillow. I walked over and laid down beside him, and he never even moved. I just laid there and watched him. The smile on his face told me he was having a good dream. I couldn't resist it anymore, so I wrapped my arm around his waist and cuddled into him, spooning him from behind.

"You know mon amour, you are my only, I could not live life without you in it." I whispered next to his ear, knowing he could not hear me. I ran my hand up his side and down his arm and intertwined my fingers in his. I had my head propped up on my other hand so I could look at him.

He lay there so peaceful with one leg and one arm thrown over my pillow. Soft sweet snores coming from his barely parted lips. I smiled and pulled my fingers from his hand and rubbed up his arm, and back down his side. I caressed every goose bump that popped up, where my fingers touched him.

I love him so much it hurts some times. It gets really hard to keep myself from reaching out and claiming him all the time. Not just to mate him, I can wait for that. I just want him to be mine.

Every word he speaks, every move he makes, every... everything he is and everything he does, is just so perfect. And when and only when he is ready I will claim him. Not before. Not tonight. I can wait.

His hair was still damp from his shower, and the sweet smell of shampoo drifted up to my nose. I leaned down and put my face to his hair and took a deep breath.

"Je t'aime, Ma Douce, " I said nuzzling my nose in his hair near his ear.

Lynnard P.O.V.

"Je t'aime, Ma Douce, " his soft masculine voice whispered next to my ear. I smiled and slowly rolled towards his sweet words. I cuddle into his warm chest, and take a deep breath. His scent is heavenly. That natural sweetness, that reminded me of those sugar cookies.

" Mmmm...I love you too." I tell his chest with a smile. I finally said the words, and he pulled away from me. I thought he was fixing to get up, but he lifted my chin so I could look at him. His dark blue eyes narrowed in on me, and I shivered.

"What is that look for." I asked, curious of the expression.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and I was getting worried. I nodded.

"Yes, I have never been more sure of anything in my life. Why?" I asked, and started to get scared.

" Because.. well you see, you..." he cleared his throat. "You are my mate, and ummm... I-I want to make it real. I want to mark you as mine. Claim you. Do you understand what I mean?" He answered. I knew what being mates is. Since I met Vincent three months ago. I studied up on his vampire culture and history, and now after all this time, he is saying I am his mate. His by fate, his for life.

"How long have you known this?" I asked him.

"Ummm.." he said darting his eyes to the bed. "Since I first smelled you."

"Three freaking months ago. Vince, really?" I shot back. I sat up so I wasn't laying next to him anymore. I was mad and didn't want to cuddle. He shook his head no and looked up at me. His eyes piercing through me. "How long?" My eyes widened in surprise.