Chapter Four ...

Vincent's P.O.V.

I carried him down the hall, cradled in my arms. His arms were wrapped tightly around my neck with his nose buried in it. I was trying really hard to ignore the tingle that is racing through my body. I know my pulse was racing and beating hard against my chest, but I don't guess he seemed to notice. Heat radiated off my body in waves of fire, and other things were reacting as well. I kept him lifted high to where I wouldn't accidentally bump his cute little butt with my overzealous member. My neck was on fire where his nose was pressed against it sniffing me. He was doing it nonchalantly, taking a deep breath here and there, then his body would shudder. I knew what he was doing, even if he didn't.

"How do you feel, ma douce?" I ask him. He leans back to look at me.

"I feel okay I guess. I just, well, my stomach feels kinda weird, and I.. " He paused, reaching down, rubbed his lower stomach and blushed. He lowered his head then shook it like he wasn't going to finish.

"Lynnard?" I called his name this time. He looked back up into my eyes and I almost stumbled. There were tears filling his eyes. I stopped dead in my track and so did my heart. Did I hurt him? He balled his fist in my shirt buried his face in my neck and started to cry.

" s'il vous plaît... Non non." I shake my head remembering he did not know French.

"Please Ma Douce, tell me. Why the tears?" I ask, holding him tighter to me. He was breaking my heart, and everything in me was on edge wanting to comfort him and slay anything that would make my little angel cry. I even if it was myself.

"I.. I..mumum" I couldn't understand him, his voice was to muffled. He was shaking his head and mumbling word I still couldn't hear. His tears soaked through my shirt and I couldn't stand it anymore. I leaned down, and put his feet on the floor so he was standing. Still having one hand on his back for support, I reached out with the other and lifted his chin for him to look at me. Tears streamed down his face and his bottom lip was trembling.

"Tell me Lynnard, what has you crying like this?" I asked him with more command than request. This was killing me. I must know if I have hurt him.

"I- uh.." I smile. He is blushing I can tell even through his splotchy red face. He tries to lower his head, but I held it in place. His eyes darted back and forth then landed back on mine. His lip quivered and I rubbed my thumb across his cheek to his mouth to stop it. He closed his eyes and leaned into my touch, rubbing my hand with his face like a cat. He stopped abruptly and opened his eyes wide in surprised, looking around the room, as if to see if anyone saw him.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that." he said looking at me again. "I like the way it feels when you touch me. It doesn't make my skin crawl. It... it feel wonderful, like fine silk being rubbed against my skin. I have never felt anything like this before." he takes a deep breath, then continues. "I could never stand to be touched, it made me feel bad or weird. It felt as if my skin wanted to crawl away from the touch. So this is all new to me, and I am just" He paused, looking as if he was searching for the right word." scared." He said closing his eyes, and tears fell from them again. He is feeling the mating bond. The craving of touch from the other, and touch being something he is not use to, it scares him.

"Ahh, My Sweet, you do not have to be afraid. There is no need to cry." I said drying his tears. " It will all be okay. I am here, I will always be here to protect you. There is nothing to be afraid of here, in this house, or while I am near. And it is alright to be afraid of new things. It can be scary, but it is nothing to fear." I try comforting him but not by telling to much. I don't want to scare him more with the mating thing. I pull him to me and hug him tightly, rubbing his back, caressing him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back, resting his head against my shoulder. I was so happy, I could barely contain myself from doing the naughty things that crossed my mind. But I must contain it, he is far from ready to even hear about the naughtiness in my mind, much less doing them. If this is his first real physical contact, then we must take things very slow. I knew he kept to himself but not this much. I had no idea he was this sensitive to touch.