Chapter TwentyTwo

Song driving the chapter "Asleep " by Godsmack...
(not edited)

Vin POV...

"Mon Diue, You... vous regardez magnifique" I said stumbling with my words unable to form the right ones in English to tell him how stunning he looked. Just being in his presence makes me lose my senses and every other thought that does not include him, leaving me blabbering an EnglishFrench mess.

He was twirling in front of the mirror checking himself out in the suit he picked out for the ceremony. It was a white tux with a lavender ruffled vest, and a royal purple shirt to match Lew's and my tuxedos. He stilled at my voice then spun around to face me.

"VINCENT!!" He squealed as he tried to hide himself, but found nothing to hide behind. I laughed and dodged the brush that flew at my head. "Get out of here! You... You aren't suppose to see me yet!" I never understood the human traditions about not seeing the bride... err groom... err Mine, before the wedding. Even though, this is a ceremony not a wedding, Lynny is treating it like one, and that is fine with me. My Sweet can have what ever he wants.

"What's all the commotion about?" Lewis said as he came up behind me resting his elbow on the door facing above his head. I flashed to the other side of the door when I heard Lynny squeal again and the next brush pegged Lewis in the chest. He cut his eyes to me as if asking 'what the fuck' as the brush hit the floor. I just shrugged and looke back at Lynny.

"GET OUT! BOTH OF YOU!! NOW!!" Lynny said raising his voice as he stormed towards us. I crinkled my brows and moved a step closer to Lewis. Something just didn't seem right. "YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE ME YET!!" He said that last part emphasizing each word with his steps.

I dont know if it was his anger or what but his body began to shake uncontrollably and a white light surrounded him as if he was glowing. This was not like him at all, and I couldn't help the worry that had settled in the pit my stomach.

As he got closer, his power pushed at me, like an invisible hand inside my chest, a deep pressure that pushed from within. I couldn't tell if Lewis felt the same. If he did, he showed no sign of discomfort or concern.

Lynny stopped before us and looked both of us in the eyes. I furrowed my brows in concern as his eyes flashed to an unfamiliar color. He placed his hands on our chests and pushed. "GET... OUT!!!" He screamed and all that light exploded from his hands, pushing Lewis and I to sail though the air and land on the floor on the other side of the bedroom. We laid on the floor where we hit with gapping mouths and wide eyes as we stared at our little mate in the bathroom doorway.

"Now go finish getting ready you two." He said in a sing-a-long voice with a huge grin upon his face. Then in the same breath, he narrowed his unfamiliar eyes, frowned, and slammed the door without even touching it.

I blinked a few times then turned my head to look at Lew. He was already staring at me with questions in his eyes as he rubbed at his chest. (Going to the chapel and I'm going to get married. Going to the chapel of loooooove..) The song coming from the bathroom made us both look back towards the door.

"He has been singing that same song since the day he woke up from the kidnapping." I said creasing my brows together as a thought accrued to me. I jumped to my feet. "Come on!" I said then flashed to my study.

I already had my computer booting up when Lew entered the room. There was no way in hell Lynny would have done what he did or even knew how to do it. Especially, without the proper training. Something bigger was going on and I believed I knew what, or shall I say who. I was quickly clicking though site after site of invasions, possession, and snatchers. Then I found it. Damn, I really hope that I am wrong, but I still need to fill Lew in on my assumptions. I sighed then moved my chair back to give him a better view.