Chapter Twenty

It's not much of an update/chapter sorry guys, having some issues here in the real world and have not been able to get in the right mind set for this one.. I will try to get a new chapter out to you as soon as I can. Please forgive me. It's not edited but it's ready for you.

..................................................

Lynny's POV

I woke up between the two warm bodies that I love and crave so much. I kept my eyes closed because I knew it was them and I wasn't ready to open them yet. They are the only ones that can send this tingling sensation through out my body, giving me a feeling of safety, warmth, loyalty, and.. My body stiffened as the memories of the last events that I remember rolled through my mind.

I shivered as that tingling sensation moved up and began to caress the inside of my mind, like a warm comfy blanked being wrapped around me and holding me tight. I gave a soft moan and relaxed my body as sweet comforting words echoed though my mind. " It's all okay, we are safe at home now. Rest easy Lynny, you are safe now." and their arms tightened around me pulling that blanket tighter.

As their arms brushed against each other, visions of how they found me slammed hard into my mind causing my body to bow, arching off the bed. My eyes shot open at the sight of them together and had my dick hard and pulsating in anticipation. Instant need and want rushed through me and a low sexy growl vibrated against my ear.

"Mmmm.. Little One, what are you thinking? You smell so needy." Lewis asked nipping on my ear lobe chuckling, because he knew danged well what was rolling through my mind. A gasp left my throat when at that very moment, Vincent grazed his fangs across my neck intensifying this feeling. I closed my eyes tight and whimpered as I pushed away for them and sat up on my knees. I turned to face them and wished I had kept my eyes shut.

They both rolled onto their back, arms placed by their sides laying on the bed. They blinked up at me with their own little smirk causing me to squirm in place. My eyes roamed over their bare bodies that laid exposed exposed to me, because I carried the sheet back with me.

One darkly tan and highly defined with thick bulging muscles. A small amount of hair around his nipple, and a happy trail up his stomach from the neatly trimmed patch of dark hair right above his jutting dick. The other is light complected, being a vampire that is only natural, but he is hairless, slick from groin to chest, with rippling ab that lead up to a chiseled chest. Both of them are the objects of my desire, but seeing them together like that has triggered something else all together.

I take a deep breath and reach out with my hands rubbing up both of their stomachs and back down, slightly grazing them with my finger tips. A chorus of moans left their throats. "I want to change my conditions." I say looking up at them. They nod, wanting me to proceed. I swallow back the lump in my throat and continue. "I don't know about you both going.. umm.. how I feel now about.. umm.." I rub the back of my neck trying to find the right words. "Geez, okay, about the two of you having sex with each other. Before, I couldn't stand the thought of you two touching each other. You are mine, I didn't want to share you, but the way it made me feel when I saw that vision, I... I don't know anymore." I said placing my hands in my lap and looking down. "and the way you connected, that was amazing. I was umm.. thinking that, could the three of us connect like that? I was thinking of how I would feel to have you here in my reach while you were doing that."

I lifted my eyes to see their reactions but there was none. They looked at me expressionless to what I had just said and that worried me. I swallowed hard and bit my lip to fight back the tears, thinking I had said something wrong. Vincent sat up, cupped my face and kissed me tenderly. He pulled back, looked me in the eyes and smiled slightly. "Go on, My Sweet." He said and laid back down the way he was looking up at me. "Say the rest."